Grassweasel

Mark forum as read and return

What have I missed?

Last Post:

26 Aug 2008

In Topic: Draft Rounds 3 and 4

4.06 Plaxico Burress

What have I missed?

The fact that we've seen your picture Rusty.

So I see you have recently been regurgitating many of your seldom used aliases there boy. Sad.

Can you say ###### and ###### and ###### over here?

yes

FOCK OF SWERSKI

:wub:

Guess not. This board sucks.

More and more with each of your post. :wub:

The fact that we've seen your picture Rusty.

So I see you have recently been regurgitating many of your seldom used aliases there boy. Sad.

Whether Rusty is Grassweasle or not, I gotta agree with Gutterdumb on this one.

It seems like lately a ton of probable aliases have been coming out of the woodwork here.

It seems like lately a ton of probable aliases have been coming out of the woodwork here.

Yeah. Wat up wit dat?

i feel caught up

Are you flirting with me? :)

Yeah. Wat up wit dat?

That's impressive. Member #70 and an alias. :pointstosky:

That's impressive. Member #70 and an alias. :unsure:

Actually that one wasn't an alias. It was an abandoned username signed up for with an old hotmail email address. See what happens with hotmail is after a period of inactivity the domain name used to register the address goes back into circulation. So I perused FF Today's list of members a long time back and found the ones signed up with hotmail email addresses who stopped posting. Sure enough many of the long, disappeared posters had also abandoned the corresponding hotmail addresses. "buck" was my lowest member number find. Only problem is I gave up the keys to buck to someone else when I stopped posting here years back. I think I might have given it to Chronic Husker.

Unless someone hacked the account, Grassweasel isn't an alias. How do I know this? Because when he used to post he never attacked anyone. Aliases are generally used in an attempt of attack or piling on. :music_guitarred:

Anon - I don't have the password to buck. You may have given it to me long ago (I really don't remember). Could be Rusty or just about anyone, I guess.

I'm the only poster here who has balls enough to use his real name. The rest of you arm chair QB cowards hide behind a stupid alias. :banana:

Harrington established the Harrington Family Foundation in 2003 as a nonprofit organization with the goal of supporting youth education and activities as well as other miscellaneous benefits. Busy with a professional football career, his parents, John and Valerie Harrington run the foundation.

I'm wondering what these "miscellaneous benefits" of yours mean, you focking child toucher :(

Also, how long has it been since you were "Busy with a professional football career"?

Much like the dreaded Treeman, I pine for you to get back on track and prove to the rest of us that you can once again rise to the greatness that Millen took away from you before your prime.

The treeman thing was just a way to use the word "pine" in a sentence for me...sorry

<--- Alias