Sign in to follow this  
Mackgee

Panther's cut Delhomme

They take a 12.5 mil cap hit. Where might Delhomme end up? Arizona to back up Lienart?

They take a 12.5 mil cap hit. Where might Delhomme end up? Arizona to back up Lienart?

It's funny, because as crappy as Delhomme played last year, he may be the best free agent QB on the market. :overhead:

Landing spots for Delhomme? Thinking out loud here... Arizona, Buffalo, Detroit, St. Louis, or maybe Miami?

It's funny, because as crappy as Delhomme played last year, he may be the best free agent QB on the market. :pointstosky:

Landing spots for Delhomme? Thinking out loud here... Arizona, Buffalo, Detroit, St. Louis, or maybe Miami?

Could land in Washington too.

Bout Time!@#! :cheers:

Matt Moore here are the keys. Now draft Colt McCoy in round 2. Hell, sign Vick too.

I don't care, I'm just happy Delhomme is gone. :banana:

If I was Delhomme, I'd retire. He got a huge extension and is set for life with the guaranteed money he banked. There's no way I'd ever risk my reputation as the owner of the single worse playoff performance by a QB in the history of evah.

Interesting.

Arizona keeps talking about bringing in a vet to challenge Leinart a bit. Looks like they're giving Matt the job, but they want to hadge their bet (understandably).

So far, talk has revolved around somebody like Pennington. Wonder if Delhomme will enter the mix.

Can you imagine the reaction in Washington if they bring him in to compete with Campbell? Talk about the lesser of two evils.

Interesting.

Arizona keeps talking about bringing in a vet to challenge Leinart a bit. Looks like they're giving Matt the job, but they want to hadge their bet (understandably).

So far, talk has revolved around somebody like Pennington. Wonder if Delhomme will enter the mix.

Can you imagine the reaction in Washington if they bring him in to compete with Campbell? Talk about the lesser of two evils.

I don't see this as a competition. Campbell might suck, but he pretty much turned the ball over less all season that Jake did in one playoff game.

It's funny, because as crappy as Delhomme played last year, he may be the best free agent QB on the market. :doublethumbsup:

Miami is on the verge of re-signing Pennington, but the other spots seem reasonable.

I can see him perhaps land with either NY teams as a backup to Eli or Sanchez as well.

I doubt he lands anywhere as a starter except for perhaps Buffalo.

I think Pennington will sign with Miami and I predict he will force them to start him (based on beating out Henne in the offseason).

I don't see this as a competition. Campbell might suck, but he pretty much turned the ball over less all season that Jake did in one playoff game.

I would say it doesn't matter if you see it as a competition as much as it does if Campbell sees it as a competition.

He has never appeared to be the most confident, secure guy to me.

And I can't imagine most Washington fans would be happy is these were options 1 a & b

has there ever been a more emotional player than Delhomme? My God man, stop crying.

Kordell Stewart? :overhead:

has there ever been a more emotional player than Delhomme? My God man, stop crying.

I didnt see the interview, but heard about it. He was a great guy who had a couple bad years. Good luck to wherever he lands. Come on down Mike Vick!