Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**2010 NFL Draft General Discussion- Day One**

Man, not sure the Packers would be able to put 21 points up against the Jets with that Pass D. Sig's lookin' pretty good though.

gotta love what the lions did: moved back into the 1st by essentially only swapping positions in round 4 and nabbing best.

suh. best.

that's some massive talent upgrade for the lions tonight.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Jets take Golden Tate here.

It's be a steal, and they need him.

why would they need Tate?

i wasn't ruling out the pick as a guy to groom if they choose not to bring back Edwards and or Holmes in 2011 but when you have Edwards, Holmes, Cotchery, Keller and LT/Washington to catch out of the backfield im not sure you NEED a WR.

what i think they needed was a younger pass rusher i.e. hughes or kindle.

This first round reminds me a bit of what Cam Cameron said after hearing the boos of the Dolphins' fans after they took Ginn..."wait til you see this guy on special teams". I feel that way with about 5-8 of these picks. LOL

Kudos to the Niners and Seahawks who nailed their two first rounders...two potentially very solid o-linemen should allow the Niners to run at will once they gel up front and, for the 'Hawks, it's hard to argue with Okung and Thomas.

I love how the entire ESPN table goes quiet after Steve Young finishes one of his ridiculous rants.

They don't even argue with him. They just look down at the table and feel embarrassed.

:headbanger:

This should be the topic of the day. Someone needs to shut his yap. I bet Chucky cuts him bad prior to tonight.

40 first round draft posts....and the Patriots traded about that many times.