Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Blount to Titans! Turns down 9'ers offer.

itsatip, if you're not going high in the draft, don't let the camera in.

had to be the worst espn job of the week

Recylcling this joke from matt49erfan88 on another board.

Singletary-*dials Blounts phone number*

Blount-"Hello?"

Singletary-"Hey Legarrette, how would you like to play for the 49ers?"

Blount-"I dunno, what's your guys style of football?"

Singletary-"First we go out, we hit people in the mouth, 2nd we.." (interrupted by Blount)

Blount-"Where do I sign???"

Gave me a good laugh. :shocking:

Blount is a Titan boys....

Oh well. If he didn't think he could beat out Glenn Coffee and Anthony Dixon, then I'm glad he changed his mind. :thumbsup:

Remember when Haynesworth cleated that guys face when his helmet was off? He went on to be worth $100 million not too long after.

This Blount kids temper - pffffftt - a cake walk

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ab6cffbcc...ican-highlights

PRO BOWL BOUND

along with cj2k - two guys from the same team in one year:doublethumbsup:

I saw this on Yahoo's front page thinking to myself, what dumbass would sign this loose cannon especially after seeing him fight his teammates for holding him back during the incident that got him suspended. In addition the Yahoo headline stated he snubbed the 49ers since they already had a deal. I'm thinking to myself, whatever team it is, you will get everything you deserve for signing him. I come on here and find out its the focking Titans? :dunno: Where in the hell is the paper sack over your head icon? :dunno: This is probably as close as I'll get with hiding my face as an embarassed Titan fan.

The hate for this kid is completely unjustified. This is sports. People get mad and hit people sometimes. Hell, KG just did it in the playoffs. A hot head is not a character concern.

First and foremost, I do not at all fault him for layout out that focktard for rubbing the loss in his face, good for him, that assdart got what he needed all his life.....

Second, give me that kind of running back, every day of the week, and twyst on Sunday. I want a nasty, brutal, beat you in the mouth kinda RB....

Finally, he did the deed, took his punishment, moved on; now, unless we forever hold people accountable after they make a mistake, its time for this kid to show his skills and get a chance to make weak-kneed mommies all over the world like him more....

First and foremost, I do not at all fault him for layout out that focktard for rubbing the loss in his face, good for him, that assdart got what he needed all his life.....

Second, give me that kind of running back, every day of the week, and twyst on Sunday. I want a nasty, brutal, beat you in the mouth kinda RB....

Finally, he did the deed, took his punishment, moved on; now, unless we forever hold people accountable after they make a mistake, its time for this kid to show his skills and get a chance to make weak-kneed mommies all over the world like him more....

:mad:

I've heard this 2nd chance sheit so much it's sickening. Whenever you try to fight your teammates for trying to calm you down is unacceptable in my book and it displays something deeper than a bad decision. Secondly, I'm sick of people using the word kid when it comes to college athletes and rookies. These guys are grown ass men. If the court system can try real kids as adults then why not hold real adults accountable.

I've heard this 2nd chance sheit so much it's sickening. Whenever you try to fight your teammates for trying to calm you down is unacceptable in my book and it displays something deeper than a bad decision. Secondly, I'm sick of people using the word kid when it comes to college athletes and rookies. These guys are grown ass men. If the court system can try real kids as adults then why not hold real adults accountable.

The "heat of the moment" comes to mind. Blount was seriously provoked and reacted poorly. That doesn't mean he can't play RB.

It's not so much him hitting the guy, but the fact that he sucker-punched him once the coach turned his head for him. Then he acted like a real tough guy, putting his helmet on and backpeddling (while running his mouth) away from the guy. Way to represent LaGarrett. :pointstosky:

The fact that he got into it with fans should have ensured he didn't play for the rest of the season. Mr. Blount talked some serious sh!t leading up to the game and the Boise State defense shut his ass DOWN. He was simply a poosay that couldn't handle a little of his own smack thrown back at him. Go to youtube right now and watch the clip again, it clearly shows what a little b!tch Blount is.

On a side note, the guy he socked went to my high school's in-state rival.

The "heat of the moment" comes to mind. Blount was seriously provoked and reacted poorly. That doesn't mean he can't play RB.

No one questioned his talent. Reacted poorly he did but with whom is what I have a problem with. Pacman Jones was a true shutdown corner with blazing speed for punt returns. Still, an dumbazz off the field. Big Ben is a two time superbowl winner but again, a dumb azz to the meaning of "no means no". You missed my point sir. Fights happen on the field, I'll give you that. But when your teammate tries to calm you down, why fight him too? You need to look at the clip again and maybe you would change your opinion.

Watch them both.

No one questioned his talent. Reacted poorly he did but with whom is what I have a problem with. Pacman Jones was a true shutdown corner with blazing speed for punt returns. Still, an dumbazz off the field. Big Ben is a two time superbowl winner but again, a dumb azz to the meaning of "no means no". You missed my point sir. Fights happen on the field, I'll give you that. But when your teammate tries to calm you down, why fight him too? You need to look at the clip again and maybe you would change your opinion.

Watch them both.

Pacman was not a true shut down corner.

I saw this on Yahoo's front page thinking to myself, what dumbass would sign this loose cannon especially after seeing him fight his teammates for holding him back during the incident that got him suspended. In addition the Yahoo headline stated he snubbed the 49ers since they already had a deal. I'm thinking to myself, whatever team it is, you will get everything you deserve for signing him. I come on here and find out its the focking Titans? :doublethumbsup: Where in the hell is the paper sack over your head icon? :thumbsup: This is probably as close as I'll get with hiding my face as an embarassed Titan fan.

As a Titans fan, I have less of a problem with the punching incident than with the fact that as a Junior, he barely managed 1,000 yards in the paper-sac defense Pac 10.

Oh well, I'm sure he can handle the LenWhale job nicely. Come in once in a while and fall forward for three yards. Hell, behind the Titans line, I could do that.

It's not so much him hitting the guy, but the fact that he sucker-punched him once the coach turned his head for him. Then he acted like a real tough guy, putting his helmet on and backpeddling (while running his mouth) away from the guy. Way to represent LaGarrett. :thumbsup:

The fact that he got into it with fans should have ensured he didn't play for the rest of the season. Mr. Blount talked some serious sh!t leading up to the game and the Boise State defense shut his ass DOWN. He was simply a poosay that couldn't handle a little of his own smack thrown back at him. Go to youtube right now and watch the clip again, it clearly shows what a little b!tch Blount is.

On a side note, the guy he socked went to my high school's in-state rival.

Actually the guy he socked was the little b!tch. That Idaho redneck was hurling some serious racial slurs, and at the end of the day the b!tch is the one on the ground.

I think that LaGarret will be a very good compliment to CJ.

I don't know for certain that we know what the player from Boise St actually said; but it was enough to raise the RB's temperature to the boiling point.

I firmly believe that the clown from Boise St got exactly what he deserved, and perhaps what he has needed all his life. Hopefully he learned something from the exchange; such as don't run your mouth like a punk when you win. Both teams gave their best effort, putting the win up in his face like that got him what he richly deserved.

Kudos to Blount for putting the clown in his place.

I do take issue with everything he then did after that moment. Hopefully his maturity increases, and he too comes away from this entire sequence with enough perspective to improve his character to a level where he can avoid that kind of thing moving forward.

Actually the guy he socked was the little b!tch. That Idaho redneck was hurling some serious racial slurs, and at the end of the day the b!tch is the one on the ground.

I think that LaGarret will be a very good compliment to CJ.

But he didn't knock him to the ground, the guy was still standing. He waited until his head was turned, sucker punched him, then backpeddled from the consequences, choosing to go fight fans instead.

LaGarrett is the b!tch. I dont know what was said to him, but if it WAS racial, then kudos to Blount for COMPLETELY living up to racial stereotypes. He's not in college anymore, if he sucker punches a pro lineman like that he'll get his face Romanowskied.

Actually, my bad, he did knock him to his knees. The guy got right back up though, and Blount didn't want any part of him when his head wasn't turned. He retreated like the girl he is.

Little b!tch

Actually, my bad, he did knock him to his knees. The guy got right back up though, and Blount didn't want any part of him when his head wasn't turned. He retreated like the girl he is.

Little b!tch

Dude, I don't know what you watched but he pretty much punched him immediately. I'm pretty sure that hook was coming whether that idiot turned away or not.

Dude, I don't know what you watched but he pretty much punched him immediately. I'm pretty sure that hook was coming whether that idiot turned away or not.

Even so, he backed the fock out of there immediately. If he can't stomach a little trash talk then good luck in the NFL.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindducksbeat...cks_linema.html

Blount, however, was quoted in Sports Illustrated as saying, "We owe that team an ass-whuppin."

Blount's "ass-whuppin" consisted of 8 carries for -5 yards. He couldn't beat anybody on the field actually playing football, so why not keep it real? After running his mouth and putting up a clunker like that, he deserved to be buried in trash-talk.

LaGarrette Blount is a little punk-b!tch.

i dont know a ton about Blount. i obviously remember when this happened.

those clips make him look like a complete ######. the boise state guy turns away BEFORE the punch. which is fine but Blount should stand tall then and see if he fights back...

and then punching your own teammate? cmon

The new tandem will be called Hit & Run.

I agree with surferskin - - this is very good!

I saw this on Yahoo's front page thinking to myself, what dumbass would sign this loose cannon especially after seeing him fight his teammates for holding him back during the incident that got him suspended. In addition the Yahoo headline stated he snubbed the 49ers since they already had a deal. I'm thinking to myself, whatever team it is, you will get everything you deserve for signing him. I come on here and find out its the focking Titans? :dunno: Where in the hell is the paper sack over your head icon? :dunno: This is probably as close as I'll get with hiding my face as an embarassed Titan fan.

I focking told ya! I'm wearing a sack over my head at the home opener with a sign saying "I am ashamed the Titans drafted a guy for MMA not the NFL, I'm just being Blount about it"