Sign in to follow this  
fulldevilhakysac

5 round dynasty rookie draft 4/24 6:30 p.m.

held yesterday at 6:30

9 year dynasty league

10 team league

35 man rosters (40 from day of draft til week 1)

PPR

Point Per Tackle/3 per sack/int/ff/fr

1 point per 20 yards return

Starters

1 qb

2 rb

4 wr

1 te

1 k

3 IDP

1 ryan matthews

2 cj spiller

3 dez bryant

4 golden tate

5 demaryius thomas

6 Jahvid Best

7 Dexter McCluster

8 Toby Gerhart

9 Ben Tate

10 Arrelious Benn

11 Dezmon Briscoe

12 Montario Hardesty

13 Emmanuel Sanders

14 Mardy Gilyard

15 Jermaine Gresham

16 Jon Dwyer

17 Sam Bradford

18 Taylor Price

19 Tim Tebow

20 Brandon Lafell

21 Rolando Mclain

22 Anthony Dixon

23 Jordan Shipley

24 Jimmy Clausen

25 Marcus Easley

26 Rob Gronkowski

27 Damien Williams

28 Sean Weatherspoon

29 Donald Butler

30 Carlton Mitchell

31 Joe McKnight

32 Riley Cooper

33 Ed Dickson

34 Mike Williams

35 Jerry Hughes

36 Eric Decker

37 Andre Roberts

38 Aaron Hernandez

39 Dorin Dickerson

40 Jimmy Graham

41 David Reed

42 Jacoby Ford

43 Trindon Holliday

44 Armanti Edwards

45 PASS

46 John Skelton

47 Daryll Washington

48 Eric Berry

49 James Starks

50 Colt McCoy

There were a couple of retarded picks (which was fine by me) but other than that.....maybe it can help you all get a little better gauge (esp in PPR) Keep in mind this league is PPR and START 4 WRS.

my picks in bold ( 4 time defending champ)

Can't believe Dez went 3rd in PPR start 4 WR. :doh:

:cheers:

team with first pick's rb situation is jacked

im loaded at wr and needed a 4th rb......i tend to think spiller in a ppr isnt a bad pick

i also had the 5th pick and liked demaryius situation better than dez having to compete with austin and witten

doesnt mean im right but that was my thinking

This is a 9 year dynasty team?

How can you, in a 9 year dynasty league, claim that anyone is a "retarded pick".... if you've ever played in and are/were successful in dynasty leagues before, you'll know that there are more hits from the "head scratcher" picks than there are for the Mel Kiper Jr "top of my board" picks.

If I were you, I'd hold off on judging players for a few years.

ETA: I like your players A LOT!!!!! You, in my snap judgement (which is dangerous), hit a grand freaking slam.

Buffalo is such a hole at times fantasy wise, i'd consider best over spiller. But crap shoot either way I guess.

Tebow over Clausen and Colt..... I think both Clausen and Colt get a chance to start before Tebow, that is if Denver wants Tebow to succeed.

I'd actually rate Colt over both oddly enough, figuring Tebow needs 1-2 years on bench working on throwing motion, And Matt Moore starting ahead of Clausen and having a good chance to keep his job. (one of which Clausen or Moore traded in 2-3 years)

Thank you for posting! :cheers:

Buffalo is such a hole at times fantasy wise, i'd consider best over spiller. But crap shoot either way I guess.

Tebow over Clausen and Colt..... I think both Clausen and Colt get a chance to start before Tebow, that is if Denver wants Tebow to succeed.

I'd actually rate Colt over both oddly enough, figuring Tebow needs 1-2 years on bench working on throwing motion, And Matt Moore starting ahead of Clausen and having a good chance to keep his job. (one of which Clausen or Moore traded in 2-3 years)

Because you think that McCoy as a rookie will put up Peyton Manning stats :mad:

No rookie QB aside from Dan Marino ever puts up good stats....... EVER!

So whoopti doo, in 2-3 years Tebow will probably put up great stats. It'll take McCoy, Bradford, and Clausen 2-3 years before they hopefully put up starting FF stats as well.

The MSM's "Tebow will need 2-3 years" is the most over blown crap that has been spewed since they all thought that Jamarcus Russell would transcend the position. And at the same time, they say that McCoy and Clausen will be great QB's because they'll be allowed to sit and learn for 2-3 years. Talk about hypocrisy. They are willing to give McCoy and Clausen 2-3 years to succeed, but they won't afford Tebow the same time? I don't get it.

if you draft a guy at 11 that could be had at 25....in my opinion...its a retarded pick.....no one said anything about a guy not having talent or a situation....it's a value issue....if this is simply a pc issue thats got you riled up...i apologize....i'll say instead that there were numerous FRIGGIN STUPID picks

Dez at #3 was great pick in ppr, getting Tate at #9 was a steal, I bet when the dude at #8 picked Gerhart everyone was like WTF?

off the wall question...but where would Kolb rank among those picks if he were available?

off the wall question...but where would Kolb rank among those picks if he were available?

If I needed a QB, Kolb would be equivalent to a top 5 to 7 pick here. If I didn't need a QB, I'd draft him no later than 1.11 as a value play.

Dez at #3 was great pick in ppr, getting Tate at #9 was a steal, I bet when the dude at #8 picked Gerhart everyone was like WTF?

White Rb :banana:

If I needed a QB, Kolb would be equivalent to a top 5 to 7 pick here. If I didn't need a QB, I'd draft him no later than 1.11 as a value play.

with the #2 and 3 picks, i've got a choice to make. i was planning, before the nfl draft, on Mathews and Bryant at those spots, but it's pretty clear at this point that Mathews probably goes #1. Our league has a whacky QB scoring system that makes QB's heavy pts contributors, particularly QB's with great accuracy. I have a feeling that Kolb is gonna easily rank top 7, maybe higher, and would be a big upgrade from Eli Manning on my roster. I'd love to parlay another pick at #4 or #5, but it's not gonna happen I'm guessing.