Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Quite possible the most demented move EVER!

I want one....

I've seen a lot of stuff here; tub-girl, two-girls one cup, pictures of Bigtraine... and never have I flinched, shied, or turned away... But something that repulses edjr? I COULDN'T DO IT! I COULDN'T WATCH!! :first:

I've seen a lot of stuff here; tub-girl, two-girls one cup, pictures of Bigtraine... and never have I flinched, shied, or turned away... But something that repulses edjr? I COULDN'T DO IT! I COULDN'T WATCH!! :first:

Well, if you had watched you'd now be the owner of the knowledge of how you can easily make $250 a day!!!!! I'm Rich!!! I'm Rich I tell you!!!! Oh, and when I read the title of this thread I thought it was gonna be about the stupid, paranoid move Russell made last night. But I guess that's another thread.....

It's a trailer for a movie. It's a legit trailer.. the premise is just so focked up

also, I have never seen 2-girls one cup.

That's not a spoof?

I know, right?

At the very start I was thinking... hmmm, this must be a gag.

I love it that these two idiot girls just go into the clowns house and chat with him while he stares at them as if he wants to eat them on the spot..... :first:

I love it that these two idiot girls just go into the clowns house and chat with him while he stares at them as if he wants to eat them on the spot..... :first:

"you have a beautiful house" :doh:

Oh, and when I read the title of this thread I thought it was gonna be about the stupid, paranoid move Russell made last night. But I guess that's another thread.....

I just made a post about that, at ... the other place... :first:

I just made a post about that, at ... the other place... :doh:

Yeah, I know. That was a great post. I was the one who gave you two "good post" emoticons. Expressed my sentiments exactly.

:first:

Yeah, I know. That was a great post. I was the one who gave you two "good post" emoticons. Expressed my sentiments exactly.

:doublethumbsup:

I thought you were 'Strike'something over there? Suspended?

I thought you were 'Strike'something over there? Suspended?

Yeah. Drunken posting got me in trouble. Calling out Timmy for having an illegal immigrant wife for the 10th time after multiple warnings apparently isn't kosher. I'll be back after next football season though. :doublethumbsup:

I still can't believe this is legit. Who the fock gave this movie the green light? :doublethumbsup:

This flick is so left field, I bet it will be a financial success.

no chance. too stupid and demented even for that.