Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Would you donate $100 towards getting Obama out of office?

I'd have to wait until he actually says he's running. This site could be a genius...and I do mean GENIUS scam. I didn't see any official affiliation with Ron Paul and I don't want to give money to someone who claims they're going to give it to the person I want to give it to at a later date. :unsure:

I'd have to wait until he actually says he's running. This site could be a genius...and I do mean GENIUS scam. I didn't see any official affiliation with Ron Paul and I don't want to give money to someone who claims they're going to give it to the person I want to give it to at a later date. :pointstosky:

He's forming a PAC right now. It's legit, but I understand your concern.

He's forming a PAC right now. It's legit, but I understand your concern.

But to answer your original question, hell yes I would. And if I was positive that more money would assure victory I'd donate even more. :pointstosky:

But to answer your original question, hell yes I would. And if I was positive that more money would assure victory I'd donate even more. :cheers:

Here's how I look at it. If Ron Paul were to start off 2011 with $10,000,000 in the bank, they COULDN'T ignore him anymore.

He'd be able to outspend Romney easily and right now only Romney has any support in the GOP for 2012 POTUS.

Can't get youtube at work - But unless BO has been found guilty of a crime and/or officially impeached by due process, I'm not in favor of any such action. Although I'm less than thrilled about him being my prez, he did earn the right to be so. If his presidency turns out to be a failure, as I suspect it will, I hope brighter minds will get off their collective lazy asses and vote him out of office, as I will do. Until then, I will suck it up and keep my fingers crossed I am wrong and that the country, as a whole, prospers.

Can't get youtube at work - But unless BO has been found guilty of a crime and/or officially impeached by due process, I'm not in favor of any such action. Although I'm less than thrilled about him being my prez, he did earn the right to be so. If his presidency turns out to be a failure, as I suspect it will, I hope brighter minds will get off their collective lazy asses and vote him out of office, as I will do. Until then, I will suck it up and keep my fingers crossed I am wrong and that the country, as a whole, prospers.

I'll help you out. It's a money bomb for Ron Paul to run in 2012. They are trying to organize an online donation day of December 16th to raise him $10 million in one day online. We did $6 million in 2007 and A LOT more people believe in what he's saying now than back then.

They're asking for 100,000 people to donate $100. Very doable. Considering right now they are at $108k in pledges in just over 2 weeks of starting it I'd say it's got a decent chance.

Solid sentiments here Cruzer, but it's just a video promoting Ron Paul in 2012.

I would very much love to see what Ron Paul could do in office, but sadly, I doubt he can fight too well against the oligarchy that exists..... :cheers:

I would very much love to see what Ron Paul could do in office, but sadly, I doubt he can fight too well against the oligarchy that exists..... :cheers:

We only have 2 choices.

Option 1

Option 2

We only have 2 choices.

Option 1

Option 2

You have become rather frightening over time.... :banana:

I'd donate two bits to fock your mom.

:rolleyes:

What? Did he have them in the wrong order? :overhead:

On the side by the recommended section, there are links for fainting goats. :rolleyes:

If you want to donate $100 to Ron Paul's campaign, you can just save the postage and flush it down the toilet. It will have the same effect on the election. Ron Paul has zero chance of being elected President. :rolleyes:

No, but I'll be donating 100$ to keep Obama in office. HTH.

I've made more money in the last 2 years and received a bigger tax return than I got under any of the 8 years under Bush. More money in my pocket = I vote for you.

You have become rather frightening over time.... :rolleyes:

Watch the news lately? Ever seen what happens to Greek people when their country goes bankrupt?

It's not out the realm of possibility. I know we'd all like to think that the US is "too big to fail".

Trust me...NOBODY wants option 2.

But if we dont' vote someone in who'll reign in the spending and deficits things are only going to get worse. How can they not?

Here's how I look at it. If Ron Paul were to start off 2011 with $10,000,000 in the bank, they COULDN'T ignore him anymore.

He'd be able to outspend Romney easily and right now only Romney has any support in the GOP for 2012 POTUS.

Didn't Ron Paul win the straw poll at CPAC?

Didn't Ron Paul win the straw poll at CPAC?

He did. He also came in 2nd to Romney at the Southern Straw Poll by one vote. 430 to 429 I believe.

I'll help you out. It's a money bomb for Ron Paul to run in 2012. They are trying to organize an online donation day of December 16th to raise him $10 million in one day online. We did $6 million in 2007 and A LOT more people believe in what he's saying now than back then.

They're asking for 100,000 people to donate $100. Very doable. Considering right now they are at $108k in pledges in just over 2 weeks of starting it I'd say it's got a decent chance.

Ron Paul <> L. Ron Hubbard :shocking:

He'd be able to outspend Romney easily and right now

Romney has a net worth of over 500 mil.

:shocking:

I've made more money in the last 2 years and received a bigger tax return than I got under any of the 8 years under Bush. More money in my pocket = I vote for you.

What............Are you an unemployed, illegal alien or something :dunno:

Hell no...

The soulless schmuck that will get the job in Obama's absence isn't worth even $1.00.

Politicians have no monetary value to me.

What's he gonna do with 10 mil that he couldn't do with 6?

The guy has awesome ideas, but he can't communicate for ish. We're clearly expanding American Idol to the White House, so he has no shot. Sarah Palin was given more credence than Ron Paul. Read that last sentence again. If you have the ability to read it, that should piss you off.

But what can you do?

I hate to be too negative, but my hundred isn't gonna change the system in place in Washington. The Democrats and Republicans have spent 200 years "hating" each other. Know who they hate more? Someone outside their little charade that jeopardizes their perpetual power system.

"We" get to vote, but "they" control the choices. Hold your nose, pick the lesser of the two evils and hope for the best.

What's he gonna do with 10 mil that he couldn't do with 6?

The guy has awesome ideas, but he can't communicate for ish. We're clearly expanding American Idol to the White House, so he has no shot. Sarah Palin was given more credence than Ron Paul. Read that last sentence again. If you have the ability to read it, that should piss you off.

But what can you do?

I hate to be too negative, but my hundred isn't gonna change the system in place in Washington. The Democrats and Republicans have spent 200 years "hating" each other. Know who they hate more? Someone outside their little charade that jeopardizes their perpetual power system.

"We" get to vote, but "they" control the choices. Hold your nose, pick the lesser of the two evils and hope for the best.

Paul came in right under Obama (forget the outlet behind it, but it was a mainstream one) in a straw poll for who people want in 2012. Lately there's been a few indicators that a ton more people are now familiar with him and like what they see. He had a big internet following during the campaign that did get some attention, but he's actually kept that momentum building since.

Out of all the people here, Ventura, Blagojevich and the two women who need to be great communicators for their jobs, Paul sounds the best, the wisest and even the clearest.

Back to the pre-primary debates, I actually think it was more how he'd approach a question that people just weren't used to. Because look at McCain...he fumbled a lot while speaking spontaneously, wasn't the smoothest to follow during debate, and yet he garnered all the attention and less criticism of his style because he was a much bigger name already. Paul is gaining. It could just be me and liking his style, but I think the notion that he's a bad communicator to the point it's a critical faux-paus was something those that didn't like him over-emphasized. He's not that bad, and because he's often talking philosophically, it's just not what we're use to. But for what he's saying, it fits.

Alexander Tyler--

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship.

Congrats! Losers like you are helping destroy this country :thumbsup: