Devin Aromashodu 8

Antonio Bryant 6

Roy Williams 4

Bernard Berrian 4

Vernon Davis 9

Jermichael Finley 10

Horny Toads

QB: Tony Romo, Matt Ryan

RB: Rashard Mendenhall, Ronnie Brown, LaDainian Tomlinson, Cadillac Williams, Javon Ringer

WR: Randy Moss, Miles Austin, Chad Ocho Cinco, Derrick Mason, Donnie Avery, Davone Bess, Devin Thomas, Josh Morgan

TE: Antonio Gates, Owen Daniels

D: New York Giants, New Orleans Saints

I'm really happy with my team so far. :shocking:

Devastation INC

QB:

Flacco

Carson Palmer

Roethlisberger

RB:

Stewart

Addai

Benson

Bradshaw

Snelling

WR:

Fitz

Wayne

Hines Ward

D. Thomas

Burleson

Walter

TE:

Gonzo

Defense:

Eagles

Patriots

K:

Rackers

All things being equal, I'm pretty happy. I would have loved to have a Ray Rice kind of player to keep at a cheap price, but I didn't draft well last year, despite winning my division. Not a sexy team, but I'm very high on Flacco, high enough where I felt I could trade down and pass on Favre and Ryan. I should be able to compete.

Horny Toads

QB: Tony Romo, Matt Ryan

RB: Rashard Mendenhall, Ronnie Brown, LaDainian Tomlinson, Cadillac Williams

WR: Randy Moss, Miles Austin, Chad Ocho Cinco

TE: Antonio Gates, Owen Daniels

I'm really happy with my team so far. :dunno:

Very good team. Having keepers like Mendenhall and Austin helps. Good job........

Mad Brad's so far...

QB: Tom Brady, Matt Hasselbeck, Matt Leinart

RB: Adrian Peterson, LaSean McCoy, Marion Barber, Marshawn Lynch, Jonathan Dwyer

WR: Dez Bryant, Braylon Edwards, Donald Driver, Santana Moss, Johnny Knox, Mario Manningham, Anthony Gonzalez, Devery Henderson

TE: Visanthe Shiancoe, Jeremy Shockey

K: Garrett Hartley

Defense: Pittsburgh Steelers

A So-So draft I suppose... WR will be my achillies heel again this year, hopefully a couple late round fliers will help this group out in the fall... Only time will tell... Hopefully, not the struggle for a .500 record that last year was...

2010 Roosters

QB - Rodgers, Young

RB - MJD, P.Thomas, Beanie Wells, Hightower

WR - Nicks, Breaston, Cotchery, Schilens, Edelman, Floyd

TE - Winslow

If I can get some consistent WR play I think I'll be solid with the QB/RBs combo i've got. Is Nicks going to breakout as a true WR1? :dunno:

2010 Roosters

QB - Rodgers

RB - MJD, P.Thomas, Beanie Wells

WR - Nicks, Breaston, Cotchery, Schilens

TE - Winslow

If I can get some consistent WR play I think I'll be solid with the QB/RBs combo i've got. Is Nicks going to breakout as a true WR1? :dunno:

I love watching Rodgers play. The guy is amazing. Fun to have players you like on your teams. I had Roth last year in one league and I can't stand the guy so even when he did well for me, I wasn't enjoying it. Traded his fat ass for Rodgers in a multi player deal.........

P Manning

K Moreno

R Bush

D McFadden

M Bush

D Brown

C Johnson

SS #2

M Wallace

S Holmes

J Carleson

So far so good.

qb-Rivers

rb-Gore,Hardesty,Lendale White,Tashard Choice

wr-Jennings,Bowe,Maclin,Britt

I would give myself a 6.5 out of 10 on the draft. I need young players to step up.

I love watching Rodgers play. The guy is amazing. Fun to have players you like on your teams. I had Roth last year in one league and I can't stand the guy so even when he did well for me, I wasn't enjoying it. Traded his fat ass for Rodgers in a multi player deal.........

yes watching Rodgers when he's on your team is fairly awesome.... because he just about throws for 300 yards, 2 TDs, and then runs for another 40 and another touch ANY time. he was devastating for me last year in a $200 PPR league i'm in....

Week 15 - 383 yards passing, 3 TDs, 22 yards rushing, 1 TD

mine:

Matt Schaub 7

Brett Favre 4

Ryan Mathews 10

Matt Forte 8

Ricky Williams 5

Roddy White 8

Mike Sims-Walker 9

Devin Aromashodu 8

Antonio Bryant 6

Vernon Davis 9

Jermichael Finley 10

I hate my team. :doublethumbsup: You guys are good at this. I'm just along for the ride...trying to learn ff. So many players I wanted just didn't fall to me in the draft. Maybe hate is too strong a word, but I've done better.

Edit: I think I can win, just not a huge fan of some of these players compared to others. They're OK and I like some of my players a lot, just not as flashy of team as I usually draft.

Your WRs could be dirty... I was esp. pissed that you sniped Aromashadu as a WR3. a little odd that you double up on QBs and TEs with a weak RB3 and WR4. and damn you've got 11 players to my 9!

also looks like a prime trade target to move one of those TEs for a RB....

Your WRs could be dirty... I was esp. pissed that you sniped Aromashadu as a WR3. a little odd that you double up on QBs and TEs with a weak RB3 and WR4. and damn you've got 11 players to my 9!

also looks like a prime trade target to move one of those TEs for a RB....

Maybe, although my plan is to start both TEs every week, just like last year when I had Vernon Davis and Tony Gonzalez and both produced consistently at a high level. I just thought Finley was the best player on the board where I drafted him so I just plan to start him in the flex instead of a RB. I would have taken a WR instead of Finley but the one I wanted was drafted ahead of me. And I didn't like any of the RBs left at that point at least none that I thought I could count on to start. I don't know if Ronnie Brown can come back from a Lis Franc injury to his foot - Duce Staley had that and was worthless so I'm hoping Ricky Williams will be pretty good. He was great last year and even good when Ronnie Brown was healthy. I wanted Aromashadu as a WR4, but like I said, the WR I wanted was taken. Aromashadu I'm hoping can be a good WR3 though and hopefully actually produce like a WR2 or better. I had Favre rated so much higher than every other player on the board that I had to get him. I usually always get the best backup QBs in all of my FF leagues to go along with a top 5 starting QB every year. Plus Shaub has been known to get hurt in the past and QBs score so many points I never want to leave myself with a weak QB2 should the starter get hurt. Plus Favre could outplay Schaub. Favre was the 5th best overall player in this league last year. No one wanted him but me even when he came back to the NFL with the Vikings, no one seemed interested in trading for him.

D. Brees

S. Jackson

B. Tate

L. Washington

S. Slaton

Forsett

W. Welker :wall:

M. Crabtree

P. Harvin

M. Thomas

DHB

B. Celek

Jay Cutler

Mark Sanchez

Chris Johnson

Felix Jones

Fred Jackson

Chester Taylor

Andre Johnson

Vincent Jackson

P. Garcon

Robert Meachem

Chris Cooley

Really love my WR core - I believe I have a top 3 WR and two others in the top 25 in Jackson and Garcon. Obviously my team will be depending on the Johnson's to carry my team. But it could be a championship caliber squad if Felix can step up and be a solid RB2 and Cutler can live up to his potential under Martz... i

Jay Cutler

Mark Sanchez

Chris Johnson

Felix Jones

Fred Jackson

Chester Taylor

Andre Johnson

Vincent Jackson

P. Garcon

Robert Meachem

Chris Cooley

Really love my WR core - I believe I have a top 3 WR and two others in the top 25 in Jackson and Garcon. Obviously my team will be depending on the Johnson's to carry my team. But it could be a championship caliber squad if Felix can step up and be a solid RB2 and Cutler can live up to his potential under Martz... i

Interesting team. Jackson was a nice pick as I don't believe Spiller will cut into his carries as much as most seem to think. The guy is really good. Garcon is a wildcard depending on little Gonzo coming back. You could have something there............

P Manning

Chad Henne

Knowshon Moreno

Reggie Bush

Darren McFadden

Micheal Bush

Donald Brown

Derrick Ward

Calvin Johnson

SS #2

Mike Wallace

Santonio Holmes