Sign in to follow this  
seattle_pt1

FFOC alternatives

Hey, played FFOC last year and I guess they are now kaput. Anyone playing in another league that is similar in payouts, entry fees, etc? Any help is appreciated.

www.RosterDoc.com

Shameless plug here but at least the question was asked! We have all kinds of fantasy tournaments at different price points, all affordable ranging from $2.99 for a weekly game to $259 for our big main event. Our main event is just like WCOFF except we're an affordable $259 to enter, and we still give away over $100,000 in prizes. We offer a traditional FFL league....a salary cap league...and 2 weekly contests. Also we put together a 2010 draft kit for free!

http://www.pffwc.com/

New site that a few of the FFOC players are now using.

Its a new site this year created by one of the players from FFOC last year. Has the same scoring and the use of cutlines. Pretty much FFOC reborn, but is putting money in escrow. :doublethumbsup:

http://www.pffwc.com/

New site that a few of the FFOC players are now using.

Its a new site this year created by one of the players from FFOC last year. Has the same scoring and the use of cutlines. Pretty much FFOC reborn, but is putting money in escrow. :doublethumbsup:

Anyone who sends this site money is nuts.

Anyone who sends this site money is nuts.

Well, I might take a little offense at that. All my money is guaranteed. I have it in a bank account with an attorney acting as a trustee. If you want names and address I will PM them to you. In fact, I will PM the name and addresses of the trustee and bank branch to anyone who asks.

My draft module is programmed, tested and working. The team management pages will be up soon, well before most other contests start their drafts. I am programming all the code in house and the company will own the software, unlike the FFOC which had Fanball's buggy/slow stuff. Anyone last year remembers the countless drafts that had to be voided due to poor customer service and bad programming. The very best thing about my site is that it doesn't need the Flash player and will work on mobile devices and iPads. If you get an emergency and need to use a mobile device, you will be able to on my game. So there!!!!

Yes, I know you are feeling bad about calling the site inadequate and I am more than willing to forgive you so you won't feel guilty about signing up. In fact, I'll throw you a bonus team for buying 10 of them. :)

I'm also holding a skins challenge draft this week where you can win a bonus $1000 on top of the other prizes by winning this league. If you are any good rather than a faceless forum name caller, then come on over. :wave:

Aaron (2008 8th place overall FFOC finisher)

Viva the PFFWC!!!!!

He's not.

Sorry about that. Missed the second emodicon. Just trying to goad him into spending some time on my site before making an opinion. Will edit to add.

All my money is guaranteed. I have it in a bank account with an attorney acting as a trustee. If you want names and address I will PM them to you. In fact, I will PM the name and addresses of the trustee and bank branch to anyone who asks.

I hope this is true.

Yes, I know you are feeling bad about calling the site inadequate and I am more than willing to forgive you so you won't feel guilty about signing up. In fact, I'll throw you a bonus team for buying 10 of them. :)

I never called your site inadequate. I said that anyone who sends money to your site is nuts. Hey good luck with your contest. I, however, won't be sending an untested contest $1000. :rolleyes:

He's not.

Please let us know when you drop $1000 at this site and keep an online journal here to let us know how the contest goes. TIA. :rolleyes:

I hope this is true.

I never called your site inadequate. I said that anyone who sends money to your site is nuts. Hey good luck with your contest. I, however, won't be sending an untested contest $1000. :rolleyes:

So if I am understanding you correctly, you'll buy 10 teams next year after I prove the contest is legit this year? I can live with that. You might want to buy one team this year at $100 so you'll be able to compete next year fully experienced. You'll probably need some practice before competing with the level of players I've already drawn in.

Aaron

So if I am understanding you correctly, you'll buy 10 teams next year after I prove the contest is legit this year? I can live with that. You might want to buy one team this year at $100 so you'll be able to compete next year fully experienced. You'll probably need some practice before competing with the level of players I've already drawn in.

Aaron

I wish you the best and hope it works for you. But you have to understand the skepticism as there have been several high stakes leagues that have not paid out recently. I am not saying you specifically won't pay out but buyer beware. As for the competition, please... :rolleyes:

As for the competition, please... :rolleyes:

I know we're new best friends and all, but I just can't resist this one. :D

You ought to change your name to FlaChicken. Bock-bock-bock......

chicken3~.jpg

I know we're new best friends and all, but I just can't resist this one. :D

You ought to change your name to FlaChicken. Bock-bock-bock......

chicken3~.jpg

:wave:

FWIW, I'm playing in the FBGs/FFPC this year. $350 entry fee, 1st place in 12 team league pays $1250; 1st place over-all is a guaranteed $50,000 1st prize (which escalates based on # of entries). 80% or better prize payback and fully escrowed.

I didn't do this as a commercial for them, but it is a site I trust to pay off promptly. And i am already planning for what to do with the $50K. :rolleyes:

Not to start a war here but RosterDoc.com and RotoBowl have merged to offer some great tournaments this year.

This is our 6th season - All money guaranteed and fully escrowed

RotoBowl - $259 entry fee - Grand Prize is $20K plus 2 Super Bowl Tix regardless of # of entrants - $1400 in individual 12 team league prizes via cash/credit - Top 4 teams in each league get paid

Loaded Salary Cap - $19.99 - Your basic salary cap game....16 team leagues Grand Prize is $7500 - Over $15,000 in total prizes guaranteed and fully escrowed

Plus we have 2 awesome weekly games.

And because I just wrote the code lol.....here's a promo code for 10% off any games you play in...

GIVEME10%

RosterDoc.com