RB Carnell Williams, TB RB

WR Jabar Gaffney, DEN WR

WR Johnny Knox, CHI WR

WR Mike Wallace, PIT WR

WR Mike Williams, TB WR

TE Zach Miller, OAK TE

PK David Buehler, DAL PK

DF SF Team Defense, SF

The draft was interesting some players went high like Jerome Harrison in the 3rd, QB's went late I probably grabbed Rogers a bit early considering 3rd round but I like his potential for rushing td's in this format. I'm not sure I trust free agency that is why I have a backup defense and kicker I was able to grab the first defense the Jets round 17. The backup QB's went quick and I got stuck with Freeman. Welker dropped enough and I felt rightly so I could get gaffney or wallace to replace him while he is out. I'm not sure how much this will get updated in the future, and Wonder If I should do more early drafts for the contest before things get adjusted or if I am just picking up fools gold players.

what happened to the mock drafting module? did they get rid of it?

Also, whats the point of having world fantasy points this year if teams are free?

thx

Im trying to draft a team right now but the damn thing is FROOZE :wall:

Good question Apling. Maybe they can be used against the transaction fees?

Kits, the team looks good. Did you pick Wells in the 2nd? I'd be interested to know what WR were available at that spot.

Good to know a QB like Rodgers fell to the 3rd. I think you're right that you will get more bargains drafting earlier before the "experts" adjust their rankings, although whoever did it last year probably has a better handle on the system.

Geeks want to know: when did Jamaal Charles get drafted?

id assume he took roddy in the 2nd

Anyone know how to fix it if its stuck in draft in progress but there is no actual draft in progress???? I tried to draft and it stopped on first pick and now i click on get another team and it still says draft in progress

I've done 6 drafts. can get wells 4th/5th round almost every time. Gaffney is their 14-15th round. Charles has always been gone end of first or early 2nd round.

I took roddy white in the 2nd. By the end of the 2nd round all the standard WR are their. Mike wallace I can almost always get 8th-9th round. '

As for the in progress, my first draft seemed to stall so I closed the window and tried to do a 2nd team.( I think the pop-up blocker had messed it up initially. Said in progress luckly I was able to restore the draft window using the function in the browser and it started me out on this draft. After that I didn't have a problem.

Had that issue again of a blank screen right clicking prompted warning. I had to close and reopen the window to get it started again. This draft today is much stranger. AP droping to 7th Matthews/moreno going top 5 hell Wallace who was allmost always their at round 8 went round 2 ahead of Wayne.

edit: drafting one day later produces wildly different results... Players are jumping or dropping 4-5 rounds.

edit: Enough so my late round steals are gone, almost makes me wish I stayed up and drafted more slots.

I finally got it to work. It drafted my first team for me but i did the second one. These drafts are always a little strange though. Addai went #11 overall and the same computer picked Charles in the second round #14 overall. I picked from the #8 spot where my first draft is but it will be nothing like these.

1-Randy Moss

2-Calvin Johnson

3-LeSean McCoy

4-Forte

5-Welker

6-Romo

7-Jahvid Best

8-Steve Slaton

9-Malcom Floyd

10-Portis

11-Zach Miller

12-Anthony Gonzo

13-Hardesty

14-Henne

15-Jets Defense

16-James Jones

Not very good first attempt. :thumbsdown:

Only 58 more to go right?

Why are they free this year by the way??? :dunno:

Why are they free this year by the way??? :dunno:

To promote it I guess. Prizes are much smaller this year, winner gets 100K but big drop off for all other spots. If they can build a big enough base it means more future income, A little risky I guess but it's their choice. Then posts like this bringing word of mouth helps them.

To promote it I guess. Prizes are much smaller this year, winner gets 100K but big drop off for all other spots. If they can build a big enough base it means more future income, A little risky I guess but it's their choice. Then posts like this bringing word of mouth helps them.

Sounds good to me :headbanger: Not that ill win a penny or do another 58 drafts

id assume he took roddy in the 2nd

Right, missed him.

Looks like they don't penalize for INT's, is that right? I'll have to try this out.

Current trends for those contest oriented.

Breaston goes round 10 after Gaffney/Knox who go in round 9. T. Owens/brandon Lafell can be taken round 19-20. Slew or rb go round 7-8 making it very slim any round after if you want a RB. Greene will drop to middle of 3rd round Charles is still going 1st usually or sometimes Early 2nd. You can get tom brady in the 4th most of the time. I'm sure it will change in a week or two.

Just did my first draft from the #2 slot. I tried to focus more on WR, so I'm not sure about my RB depth:

QB - Drew Brees

RB - MJD

RB - Jahvid Best

WR - Steve Smith (NYG)

WR - Mike Sims-Walker

WR - Malcolm Floyd

TE - Tony Gonzalez

RB/WR/TE - Donald Driver

DEF - Minnesota

K - Janikowski

Bench:

QB - Roethlisberger