Sign in to follow this  
rwren

Downloading both versions?

I just purchased draft buddy but I have not downloaded it yet. I don't have Office for Mac yet. Can I download both versions so I can make sure I'm covered depending on what I use on draft day?

Sure, you can download whatever you like. You are aware of the Mac Office 2008 issue though, right? If you are going to use the CC/DB on a Mac, do you have access to an older version of Excel?

Sure, you can download whatever you like. You are aware of the Mac Office 2008 issue though, right? If you are going to use the CC/DB on a Mac, do you have access to an older version of Excel?

Yes. I'm looking at buying an 04 version for Mac. I really want to draft from my macbook instead of lugging my pc. I just wanted the flexibility to use either/or.

You know most of the difference between download files is the way they are packaged, not the files inside. Now, there are old Excel files and native Excel 2007/2010 files (.xlsm on the end instead of .xls), but really, the .xls should work just as well in Excel 2007. For simplicity, you might just want to go with the .xls for the time being. You can always come back and download the native Excel 2007 files later if needed.