Sign in to follow this  
Jwood

Request regarding trades

The DBF/Horseman trade got me thinking about this. I was looking to make a trade the other day and was looking on the dude's roster and couldn't find him, only to find that he was playing for someone else's team.

Can we please start posting trades again on the board once they are approved? There have been several trades that have gone down this year that I was not aware of (and I'm guilty of this as well). Unless, I'm missing something regarding RTSports, the only time I know of a trade is when I go to transactions and look for them or I get an email asking me to approve one.

Also, if for any reason the league votes NOT to allow a trade, they will have a chance to voice their opinion about it. Alot of trades go down and the only people that know are the players involved and the commissioner.

Definitely. Also, for those of you who don't know, you can customize your rts homepage to show recent transactions(including trades, adds/drops etc)

Definitely. Also, for those of you who don't know, you can customize your rts homepage to show recent transactions(including trades, adds/drops etc)

Cool. I also changed the settings to notify the entire league when a trade is approved. That probably negates the point of putting it on this board, but it's good to have some kind of record/dialog regarding it in case anyone objects to it.

Sign in to follow this