Sign in to follow this  
jim_2229

Trade MJD or NOT?

I need a little help!! I am in a 10 team keeper league. We keep 2 players. I have kept MJD and A.Johnson. We did our draft order and I got the 9th pick. I have been offered J.Cutler or M.Forte or P Harvin and the 1st overall pick for MJD. I will keep the 9th pick. I would probably pick R. Mendanhall with the 1st pick. Is this a good trade and should I make it?

This just doesn't sound like a very good deal to me, but that might be because I'm high on MJD and unsure about Mendy. You've got a top-3 RB in my opinion and I think you should hold onto that like it's gold. Cutler/Forte/Harvin are not studs by any means (especially if Favre doesn't come back) and in a 10-team league you can easily get a Cutler quailty QB in a later round. You're getting to keep the top WR and a top-3 RB...I'd stick with what you've got.

I need a little help!! I am in a 10 team keeper league. We keep 2 players. I have kept MJD and A.Johnson. We did our draft order and I got the 9th pick. I have been offered J.Cutler or M.Forte or P Harvin and the 1st overall pick for MJD. I will keep the 9th pick. I would probably pick R. Mendanhall with the 1st pick. Is this a good trade and should I make it?

Dude you have the best WR and a top 4 running back PLUS the 9th and 12th picks. Stand Pat!