Sign in to follow this  
ball44

question on scoring setup

passing yards I get 50 yds. per point, then 3 points at 300 yards.

I know to put the 50 yds. per point in for passing yards, but my question is what do I put in the 300 plus box?

also on kickers my lowest scoring field goal is worth 2 pts. I put 2 pts. in the fG box as the base. As I go up to longer field goals do I just put the difference in the yardage box? for ex. a 46 yd. field goal is worth 6 pts. So I would put 4 pts. in this box beacause I already have 2 pts. setup for my base fg, is this correct?

Thanks,

Shaun

Hey Shaun.

The 300+ box is number of games a QB hits 300 or more yards, which fits perfectly with your league, so put in 3 points per 1 ... 300+ passing yard game.

That is correct on the kicker scoring. 2 in the base plus the difference (i.e. bonus points for distance) in the FG distance scoring box.

Hey Shaun.

The 300+ box is number of games a QB hits 300 or more yards, which fits perfectly with your league, so put in 3 points per 1 ... 300+ passing yard game.

That is correct on the kicker scoring. 2 in the base plus the difference (i.e. bonus points for distance) in the FG distance scoring box.

Suggestion: Label the bonus points for distance fields as "bonus" to avoid this confusion in the future. Right now they're labelled "K Field Goal Distance Scoring" with no mention of them being bonus.

Good suggestion.

Although it does work both ways... 2 in the base + bonus points in the distance scoring box OR 0 in the base + total points in the distance scoring ... so I never really thought of that before.