Sign in to follow this  
iglehart

Should I veto trade

I am the commish of a league with veto power. I have only vetoed one trade in my 6 years. The reason I vetoed the trade was because I suspected collusion. I do not suspect collusion this time and have been asked by 1/2 the league to veto this trade. I would like opinions!

Charles for Turner

Both would be keepers

Charles would be kept at 16th round and could be kept for 2 years

Turner would be kept at a 3rd round and could only be kept for 1 year.

Thanks

It makes no sense to post on both boards. Traditionally trade veto questions are good on the main bored. The main board is not appropriate for rate my team and who do i start questions.

You said they "would be keepers" if the trade went through. Does that mean that they aren't keepers right now? If they aren't keepers right now, i'd say veto the trade.

(Seems like posting this on the "A Little Help!" board shouldn't be a problema)

I would let the trade go thru. Obviously the person wanting Charles knows what he is getting (w/ an extra yr as a keeper having some value). They're really not that far apart regardless of Thomas Jones for this yr.

Certainly not anywhere vetoing IMO

I am the commish of a league with veto power. I have only vetoed one trade in my 6 years. The reason I vetoed the trade was because I suspected collusion. I do not suspect collusion this time and have been asked by 1/2 the league to veto this trade. I would like opinions!

Charles for Turner

Both would be keepers

Charles would be kept at 16th round and could be kept for 2 years

Turner would be kept at a 3rd round and could only be kept for 1 year.

Thanks

if you dont suspect collusion and these were both keepers already then i would not veto. although i would try to make a trade with the team that wants JC bc he obviously doesnt really know what a good trade is.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=367165

Don't veto the trade. The guy getting Charles is giving up a LATE round pick for him which isn't a bad idea.

It's not like he is trading Turner for a Kicker!

Don't veto the trade. The guy getting Charles is giving up a LATE round pick for him which isn't a bad idea.

It's not like he is trading Turner for a Kicker!

:thumbsup: