Sign in to follow this  
calliso5

Web Query for ESPN Online Draft? Long Shot....

I am just curious if anyone has tried? Especially now that the draft analyzer is up and running on ESPN Insider. Is it even possible to link the draft buddy with ESPN's live online draft application? I can't stand the online drafting application for determining my picks, even when I pre-rank. But with only 90 secs to decide, filling in the DB is almost too much. If there were a query that could be created to update every 15 or 30 secs, I would be ever so grateful!!!

Looking forward to the negative responses... Thanks.

KC

I am just curious if anyone has tried? Especially now that the draft analyzer is up and running on ESPN Insider. Is it even possible to link the draft buddy with ESPN's live online draft application? I can't stand the online drafting application for determining my picks, even when I pre-rank. But with only 90 secs to decide, filling in the DB is almost too much. If there were a query that could be created to update every 15 or 30 secs, I would be ever so grateful!!!

Looking forward to the negative responses... Thanks.

KC

I don't know KC. Sounds very difficult to pull off. Excel has its limitations, and the web query function is not that reliable.