Sign in to follow this  
MDC

No threads on Dr. Laura's meltdown?

There aren't any bigger race baiters than you, white boy clowns like you and that ignorant clown of a president you retards voted for.

Shut up Sloth. You are a retard and nobody cares what you think.

Shut up Sloth. You are a retard and nobody cares what you think.

Nahhhh more fun making fun of panty wetting liberals like you.

I still never said that "all" of Dr. Laura's audience are racist - I didn't make a definite statement.

Why the hell would I start a thread about rappers using the n-word? :dunno:

You did make a definite statement when you said "Oh yeah, and I did answer Cruzer's question - "the lefties" don't all tolerate the N word. Most people find it offensive in any context. It was presumptuous and obnoxious to Dr. Laura to lump her caller in with all black people. Bill Cosby among many other black people have complained about blacks using that term. And let's get real here: Did Dr. Laura need to use that word to make her point? No. Did she use it because her audience gets off on hearing her say racially offensive things? She sure did."

You need to learn to live with what you say. "her audience" is a generalization. You didn't say all or some or very few. The generalization you made means what? Again, how do you know what her audience "gets off on"? Have you ever listened to her show? How are you able to make an informed opinion such as that?

You did make a definite statement when you said "Oh yeah, and I did answer Cruzer's question - "the lefties" don't all tolerate the N word. Most people find it offensive in any context. It was presumptuous and obnoxious to Dr. Laura to lump her caller in with all black people. Bill Cosby among many other black people have complained about blacks using that term. And let's get real here: Did Dr. Laura need to use that word to make her point? No. Did she use it because her audience gets off on hearing her say racially offensive things? She sure did."

You need to learn to live with what you say. "her audience" is a generalization. You didn't say all or some or very few. The generalization you made means what? Again, how do you know what her audience "gets off on"? Have you ever listened to her show? How are you able to make an informed opinion such as that?

I didn't mean every single person who listens to Dr. Laura is like that and I didn't say it either. You need to learn to respond to the things I actually say instead of bickering with yourself.

I have listened to Dr. Laura's show and she is a focking retard.

I didn't mean every single person who listens to Dr. Laura is like that and I didn't say it either. You need to learn to respond to the things I actually say instead of bickering with yourself.

I have listened to Dr. Laura's show and she is a focking retard.

"You need to learn to respond to the things I actually say instead of bickering with yourself."

Let me respond by saying: Needed help dealing with that uncle that touched you in inappropriate places?

I really just wanted to hear you admit being a Dr Laura listener. Thank you for playing. Homo.

she is a focking retard.

You are a retard

I see that Mr. High and Mighty, the bastion of morality, the crusader against bigotry, Mr Many D!cks Cuckolded is very fast and loose with the word "retard". But God forbid anyone use a racial term in context or in a clinical sense. Because that doesn't suit your agenda.

Hypocrisy, thy name is MDC.

FACE.

I see that Mr. High and Mighty, the bastion of morality, the crusader against bigotry, Mr Many D!cks Cuckolded is very fast and loose with the word "retard". But God forbid anyone use a racial term in context or in a clinical sense. Because that doesn't suit your agenda.

Hypocrisy, thy name is MDC.

FACE.

This. :pointstosky: MDC's mongoloid forehead is takling a beating in this thread.

I gotta ask.....If "her audience" tunes in to hear her say racially offensive things, why was this black woman calling in the 1st place? Clearly, the black woman was part of "her audience". I'm vexed.

Uh she said a bunch of offensive things at work, then was forced to quit her job and apologize for it publicly.

I'd call that a meltdown.

Forced to quit her job?

I tuned into her today and she said that she was leaving her job at the end of the year. :dunno:

I gotta ask.....If "her audience" tunes in to hear her say racially offensive things, why was this black woman calling in the 1st place? Clearly, the black woman was part of "her audience". I'm vexed.

The black woman is clearly racist. Wait.....I can't wear an MDC cap. :overhead:

link

It amazes me how stupid people are. The First Amendment doesn't guarantee that your boss won't get pissed and force you to quit because you said something stupid, nor does it guarantee that advertisers won't leave your show in droves, nor does it guarantee that people won't flood your e-mail with threats.

I've listened to her before and concluded on my own that she's an idiot, but this just reinforces it.

Thank you. You saved me some typing. Except for the part about having listened to her.

You'll never find two libertarians who completely agree on anything. Libertarians are not Kool-Aid drinkers.

Um, wouldn't one of those Libertarians disagree with that?

Um, wouldn't one of those Libertarians disagree with that?

Mother focker. You haven't posted in about 5 years. :shocking:

Edit: also, you are supposed to be a MikeFFT alias.

"You need to learn to respond to the things I actually say instead of bickering with yourself."

Let me respond by saying: Needed help dealing with that uncle that touched you in inappropriate places?

I really just wanted to hear you admit being a Dr Laura listener. Thank you for playing. Homo.

And I didn't admit that either - I said I have heard her show.

You get an F for reading comprehension on the day. :music_guitarred:

By the way, :lol: at Dr. Laura running away from her career in embarrassment. Also, that is one ugly, ugly dude.

By the way, :lol: at Dr. Laura running away from her career in embarrassment. Also, that is one ugly, ugly dude.

Sux already destroyed this weak claim you damn fool.

I think she was mainly saying it to be shocking and to appeal to her audience of disgruntled white peoples.

:lol: You are focking delusional. Every time you make some claim, you make it very clear you are about as out of touch as they come. Just like in the muslim/NY thread. You kept going on and on about how NY residents didn't give a fock and how the whole thing is some phony outrage, both of which were debunked quickly. You are clueless when it comes to the pulse of the nation and you prove it daily.

So you don't respond to an uncle touching you, but you give me an "F" for said comments? Thank's brother. Many laughs! :music_guitarred: The only emarrassment is your continued comments in this thread. You did admit to listening to her show and that was where I was hoping you would go. TIA!!! Damn this is easy!

Who cares about Dr. Laura. Does anyone on this bored actually listen to her radio program, besides Sux?

I'm no fan of Dr. Laura - but reading about this, good for her. That hypocisy has always driven me crazy too. For some reason, it appears to be isolated just to the black community. I never hear other Mexicans calling each other wetback or mojado. Likewise, I've never heard Asians call each other slant eyes or gook. Dr. L should of asked the caller how she felt about the term 'ignorant biatch'.

You don't know enough minorities. We do it all the time.

Who cares about Dr. Laura. Does anyone on this bored actually listen to her radio program, besides Sux?

MDC apparently. :doublethumbsup:

Honestly, I have zero idea who Dr. Laura is or what she does. I'm one person who watches ZERO talking heads on TV or listen to them on the radio. I know who they are because they come up in conversation with people all the time. Glenn Beck said or Keith Olberman said or I heard this on Rush. People who can't think for themselves go to others to get their ideas. Those who question their beliefs and need them to be validated, search the airwaves for someone to do this for them.

I never thought I would ever find someone on this board who I completely agree with. Very well said!!!

So you don't respond to an uncle touching you, but you give me an "F" for said comments? Thank's brother. Many laughs! :music_guitarred: The only emarrassment is your continued comments in this thread. You did admit to listening to her show and that was where I was hoping you would go. TIA!!! Damn this is easy!

Pal, everything you post is so focking inarticulate and nonsensical that I can't even figure out your point. I've heard Dr. Laura, I don't regularly listen to her. I ignored your uncle-touching comments because they didn't deserve a response. Nice trap, I guess? :dunno:

Three pages of FFTers leaping to the defense of a race-baiting bigot: WHAT A SHOCK! You may all go back to making racist jokes and crying about black people now.

Pal, everything you post is so focking inarticulate and nonsensical that I can't even figure out your point. I've heard Dr. Laura, I don't regularly listen to her. I ignored your uncle-touching comments because they didn't deserve a response. Nice trap, I guess? :dunno:

Three pages of FFTers leaping to the defense of a race-baiting bigot: WHAT A SHOCK! You may all go back to making racist jokes and crying about black people now.

Hey, look at what we have here. ONE post in a row where you didn't disparage retards or h0m0s. Do you get something like an AA coin for that?

Mother focker. You haven't posted in about 5 years. :shocking:

Edit: also, you are supposed to be a MikeFFT alias.

Sup dude! :headbanger:

Hey, congrats on winning GOTY. Think I could win it for 2010? :unsure:

Ok, I'll go first. I hate N!GGERS. :bench: