Sign in to follow this  
Zodin

Cheatsheets Different in Compiler and Draft Buddy

Why are the projected points on the cheatsheets different between Draft Buddy and Compiler? I imported some projections into Compiler after I set up Draft Buddy, is this the problem? Do I need to be completely done with Compiler before I setup Draft Buddy? I thought the reason Draft Buddy made sure the file name of Compiler was correct was that data could transfer back and forth.

Macros are turned on in both programs and the file names are correct.

Thanks for the help.

Hi Zodin. There is no problem setting up Draft Buddy first and then going back to the Compiler, but, Buddy will not update automatically from the Compiler. The reason for this is because people may want to make changes in the Compiler - even change to a different league - but we want to make sure it is up to the user if those changes make their way over to Buddy.

That is very easy to do though. All you have to do is, with your Compiler updated (Compile Cheatsheets after making your changes), open your copy of Draft Buddy for that league, and hit Setup Draft Buddy again.

NOTE: If you have any keepers, draft picks, draft pick trades, custom draft order already in Buddy, then make sure you uncheck the Clear Keepers and Draft Picks option BEFORE hitting Setup Draft Buddy. If you do not have any of these things, then it does not matter if it is checked - it will just reset everything and copy over the newly updated cheatsheets.

Thanks Mike, it worked perfectly after following your directions!

Thanks for a great product and your customer service is the best! Keep up the good work!!