Sign in to follow this  
Jhawknyomama

Keepers

i cant seem to find the place to input the keepers on the draft buddy worksheet. b/c i couldnt find where to input the keepers, i just put them in round by round, but we have 5 keepers and that messes up the draft order as it is an odd number of rounds. what do i do?

In Compiler, you need to select that your league has keepers in the "Setup" tab and how many each team can keep. Then when you open up Draft Buddy, a tab will be available to put in your keepers.

Thanks Zodin for helping out.

Yep, you need to check your settings in the Compiler, Compile Cheatsheets again, and then open Draft Buddy back up and run the Setup Draft Buddy again. A keepers tab will appear.

Now, before you put the keepers in on the keepers tab, you'll want to get rid of them on the draft input tab if they are still there (will depend if you had the Clear Keepers and Draft Picks option on or not). To do that, go to the draft input tab, highlight the position and player where you filled them in, and hit Delete.

If the keepers cost a specific draft pick for each team to keep, and you made sure you had that option checked off back in the Compiler before you ran the Setup again, then an extra column should appear on the keepers tab to input that pick. If you click on those cells beside where you input the kept players, a drop-down should appear with the available draft picks for each team. Choose the pick and Buddy will copy the player to that pick on the draft input tab, and then remove the player from the available players cheatsheet.

If the keepers cost a specific draft pick for each team to keep, and you made sure you had that option checked off back in the Compiler before you ran the Setup again, then an extra column should appear on the keepers tab to input that pick. If you click on those cells beside where you input the kept players, a drop-down should appear with the available draft picks for each team. Choose the pick and Buddy will copy the player to that pick on the draft input tab, and then remove the player from the available players cheatsheet.

so if it is just the first 5 picks then you can just put in 1 2 3 4 5 for the round and it will remove them?

so if it is just the first 5 picks then you can just put in 1 2 3 4 5 for the round and it will remove them?

thanks mike, thats support for ya right there. great program by the way.