Sign in to follow this  
Jhawknyomama

2nd league

i have set everything up in the compiler for my second league, saved profile, updated cheatsheets, ect. somewhere i am missing how to set up the draft buddy. it just stays on the first league i set up.

The way this works is you are going to have a separate Draft Buddy file for each league. Set up the first one (or with the one you've already set up previously), use the Save As.. League Name button on the setup tab (which is really the same thing as selecting File > Save As..), and save that Buddy file as a different name. Now you have two Buddy files.

Close the first one, and open the second, and for the second league that you've got active in the Compiler, run Setup Draft Buddy for it. Now save this Buddy file.

Whichever league you want to use going forward, open the Draft Buddy file for that league.

The way this works is you are going to have a separate Draft Buddy file for each league. Set up the first one (or with the one you've already set up previously), use the Save As.. League Name button on the setup tab (which is really the same thing as selecting File > Save As..), and save that Buddy file as a different name. Now you have two Buddy files.

Close the first one, and open the second, and for the second league that you've got active in the Compiler, run Setup Draft Buddy for it. Now save this Buddy file.

Whichever league you want to use going forward, open the Draft Buddy file for that league.