Sign in to follow this  
Rstein

Manual depth chart changes

Hey Mike,

Is there an easy way to make a change to the depth charts without waiting for an update from you? For example, how can I get Kareem Huggins onto the depth chart and remove Derrick Ward? I'm not so worried about this specific scenario, but I might make some judgement calls on some WR battles and would like those reflected in the depth charts.

thanks in advance for the help and sorry for being such a pain. :-)

rob

No worries, I am used to it from you :P

Manual depth chart changes are quite easy. In your example, go to the RB tab and find Ward. Change TB to FA if you want, and under the column "Depth", just delete the number for him. Then find Huggins, and change his number to "2". Find Earnest Graham if you like, change his number to "3".

No worries, I am used to it from you :P

Manual depth chart changes are quite easy. In your example, go to the RB tab and find Ward. Change TB to FA if you want, and under the column "Depth", just delete the number for him. Then find Huggins, and change his number to "2". Find Earnest Graham if you like, change his number to "3".

OK, so that can't be easier. I'll just have to make sure I do all of my changes on the PC and then set everything up before I send the Buddy over to the Mac. Thanks Mike!!!