Sign in to follow this  
Beyond Chaos

Who to start at WR

Looking for some input on who to start at WR for Week 1, It's a non ppr league 1 point per 10yds, 6 for TDS. I start 3, and I'm only sure of 1.

Am starting G. Jennings @Phi

need 2 of these: T. Owens @NE

D. Driver @Phi

S. Moss vs Dal

J. Gaffney @Jax

L. Evans vs. Mia

also have but not really considering : Breaston @StL

leave a link and I'll try to reply....

I want to say Driver, but you already have Jennings. Then again, I almost would rather use Driver until Jennings shows he can do it. I had my experience with these 2 last year. Driver was the man most of the time. I did say in another thread today, that I am considering these guys to both be #1s on that team. Rodgers has used them equally, so you could probably get some really good production from those two this week.

I say, go with Driver and Jennings. Just because he is better than any of those other guys you have listed

Looking for some input on who to start at WR for Week 1, It's a non ppr league 1 point per 10yds, 6 for TDS. I start 3, and I'm only sure of 1.

Am starting G. Jennings @Phi

need 2 of these: T. Owens @NE

D. Driver @Phi

S. Moss vs Dal

J. Gaffney @Jax

L. Evans vs. Mia

also have but not really considering : Breaston @StL

leave a link and I'll try to reply....

Driver, [Gaffney, Moss, Owens], Evans in that order. Not much difference among the guys in the brackets. I think Driver is clearcut #1 of the bunch and Evans is clearcut out of the running.

Oh, agree with other post about Driver and Jennings. Went nutz last year as a Jennings owner watching Driver outperform Jennings on FPs most of season. Rodgers will throw a lot and these are the guys he has catching the ball.

Here's mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=369777

Stieve

I want to say Driver, but you already have Jennings. Then again, I almost would rather use Driver until Jennings shows he can do it. I had my experience with these 2 last year. Driver was the man most of the time. I did say in another thread today, that I am considering these guys to both be #1s on that team. Rodgers has used them equally, so you could probably get some really good production from those two this week.

I say, go with Driver and Jennings. Just because he is better than any of those other guys you have listed

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Driver coming off two knee surgeries this off-season? I could be mistaken but if this is the case, I'm a little hesitant about starting the 35 yr old after this w/o seeing how he plays.....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Driver coming off two knee surgeries this off-season? I could be mistaken but if this is the case, I'm a little hesitant about starting the 35 yr old after this w/o seeing how he plays.....

Well from what I saw in the preseason, he either has a damn good surgeon or his knee fixes were not that major. He looks fine, and will be on the field for week one. That is all that matters since I am not saying that he should start for the OP all season. It would probably be a good idea to trade him so you don't have to worry about the knees. However, this week he is healthy :-)

I would roll with Jennings...he had 1300 yards last season and the only downer was his TD production at 4...Rodgers is a stud and Jennings gets the nod.

Name any other WR on the Redskins...and won't the Skins need to catch up at some point...odds are good that McNabb and Moss will be a connection this year.

Gaffney looked good in the preseason for whatever thats worth and they threw alot last season...someone has to catch it.

Ahh... didn't know this about Driver. Here's an article: http://sports.espn.g...k2k10packers32q

Still the tone of this article is for value over the season. Driver is not hurt yet, but I guess the point is whether he is as good now as he was before surgeries (although these scopes appear to be of the least worrisome variety).

And for a completely different take on Driver's surgeries, there is this: http://www.jsonline....s/96194464.html... kinda makes you think he could/would be improved.

Stieve

I Like Moss and Gaffney as well. Tough call but give the edge to undisputed # 1's in each offense. Driver and T.O. are still a question mark. Good Luck :thumbsup: