Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

I'm here to help.

Links or questions about today's fantasy starts/sits. Please make sure to include your scoring systems.

Shoot your questions.

Need to chose one for my RB2

Moreno vs Seattle

or

Best vs Philadelphia

Thanks!

I think you need to consider a couple of things....

1. Moreno must feel like he is fighting for his job now that Maroney is in town. Maroney has the Patriot connection with Daniels and this may be Moreno's last real chance to shine.

2. Last week's Seattle upset of SF was a fluke.

3. Philly will control the clock once they get up big taking away the run game and forcing the Lions to throw.

Go with Moreno.

I think you need to consider a couple of things....

1. Moreno must feel like he is fighting for his job now that Maroney is in town. Maroney has the Patriot connection with Daniels and this may be Moreno's last real chance to shine.

2. Last week's Seattle upset of SF was a fluke.

3. Philly will control the clock once they get up big taking away the run game and forcing the Lions to throw.

Go with Moreno.

Thanks, I have Brandon Jackson starting at my other RB spot. Is that the right call?

I have the fortunate issue of having too many WRs to pick from. I'll be looking to deal one next week, but for now I need to bench two.

WR/TE combo position. 10yds/pt, 6 pts/TD

Roddy White

Chad Ochocinco

Antonio Gates

Dallas Clark

Tony Gonzalez

Thanks! Last week I had Chad and Tony on the bench, and while everyone did well, can I really bench Chad again? I gotta make a trade...

LT vs. NE ( I think he will get a nice workload today)

Jacobs @ IND ( IND can get run on so I see some goal-line carries for him)

Cribbs vs. KC ( I get return yards so he is a good play any week)

Celek @ DET (Concerned about Vick at the helm. I know Kolb liked him, but I find him risky)

I am leaning towards Jacobs, then LT, then Cribbs, then Celek.

hey tiki

I'm starting Charles vs Browns need to pick between Best vs philly, Portis vs texans or Harrison vs chiefs.

League is standard scoring.

Thanks.

Thanks, I have Brandon Jackson starting at my other RB spot. Is that the right call?

Definitely. Jackson is going to kill it today.

I have the fortunate issue of having too many WRs to pick from. I'll be looking to deal one next week, but for now I need to bench two.

WR/TE combo position. 10yds/pt, 6 pts/TD

Roddy White

Chad Ochocinco

Antonio Gates

Dallas Clark

Tony Gonzalez

Thanks! Last week I had Chad and Tony on the bench, and while everyone did well, can I really bench Chad again? I gotta make a trade...

Wow...I wish I had this problem. :cheers:

Roddy White and Antonio Gates are must plays this week.

LT vs. NE ( I think he will get a nice workload today)

Jacobs @ IND ( IND can get run on so I see some goal-line carries for him)

Cribbs vs. KC ( I get return yards so he is a good play any week)

Celek @ DET (Concerned about Vick at the helm. I know Kolb liked him, but I find him risky)

I am leaning towards Jacobs, then LT, then Cribbs, then Celek.

I don't share the Celek concern with you. Vick is going to need his underneath receivers today. He scrambles and throws on the run a lot...this makes it more conducive to hitting those short yardage guys like Celek and McCoy.

I do like LT this week as well.

Personally...I'd play Celek and LT2.

My teams in sig and bold denotes starter. Should I start the obvious, or should i plug in one of my lower tier guys because of a matchup?

hey tiki

I'm starting Charles vs Browns need to pick between Best vs philly, Portis vs texans or Harrison vs chiefs.

League is standard scoring.

Thanks.

Good call on Charles. He is a no-brainer. Take Portis against the Texans. He is listed as Questionable with a wrist injury but participated in practice all week. He should be fine to go today.

PPR and bonus for 100+ yds, 6 pts TD

Need to choose 2 WR from these:

Welker,Ward, DeSean Jackson, Dez Bryant, Breaston

I'm leaning toward Welker and Jackson. Thoughts?

I have to choose between MSW or TO. (0.5)PPR

TO.

I have no idea how Carson Palmer does it but for some reason he can beat the Ravens. Ravens are going to have to blanket Ocho today, which means a lot of balls going to TO. I expect around four catches for him.

My teams in sig and bold denotes starter. Should I start the obvious, or should i plug in one of my lower tier guys because of a matchup?

Play the match ups. Sometimes you have to go with what makes sense.

PPR and bonus for 100+ yds, 6 pts TD

Need to choose 2 WR from these:

Welker,Ward, DeSean Jackson, Dez Bryant, Breaston

I'm leaning toward Welker and Jackson. Thoughts?

I'm with you. I do like Bryant a little more than Jackson for PPR. Romo threw to him a lot last week.

Not certain on my WR's.

Can Ocho do it two in a row.

Will Percy be a factor enough as either a wr or a rb to start.

See sig for others on my roster and scoring

Available FA WR options include Naanee - SD, Washington - TN, Knox - Chi among many that did well week 1.

FA RB options are non existent.

thanks in advance

So who should I swap out?

This week...go all starters. Fitzgerald is about the only one I'd have concern with.

Not certain on my WR's.

Can Ocho do it two in a row.

Will Percy be a factor enough as either a wr or a rb to start.

See sig for others on my roster and scoring

Available FA WR options include Naanee - SD, Washington - TN, Knox - Chi among many that did well week 1.

FA RB options are non existent.

thanks in advance

Curious why Gore is on your bench....

I would start Ocho and Percy. Minnesota is going to blow up Miami today. Palmer throws well against the Ravens.

Curious why Gore is on your bench....

I would start Ocho and Percy. Minnesota is going to blow up Miami today. Palmer throws well against the Ravens.

Has to win back my favor.

If Seattle Off/Def took him out of the game plan, cannot see him being the kind of factor this week.

Besides, the two I am starting have reasonably good match ups.

standard scoring with .5ppr

Crabtree or Mike Wallace?

Thank you

Funny...I had this same issue myself. I went with Crabtree. Smith and Tree have good chemistry...also they're playing NO and should be throwing the ball around for garbage yards late in the game.

In my league, you get 2 points for each rush/rec yard and 60 points for TDs. Fumbles are -45 points. I am looking to start Harrison or Portis as my RB3/Flex. Who should I start? I am concerned that Portis is listed as questionable. This may be mind games as he practiced all week but if he does not play, I do not have another RB with a 4 PM game to sub in. That would crush my team and I am 0-1 in this league and need a W!

Also, we e-talked last week about whether to start the Pats DST or the Raiders DST. Starting the Raiders killed me! Your Pats DST looked good and have a good match-up this week.

In my league, you get 2 points for each rush/rec yard and 60 points for TDs. Fumbles are -45 points. I am looking to start Harrison or Portis as my RB3/Flex. Who should I start? I am concerned that Portis is listed as questionable. This may be mind games as he practiced all week but if he does not play, I do not have another RB with a 4 PM game to sub in. That would crush my team and I am 0-1 in this league and need a W!

Also, we e-talked last week about whether to start the Pats DST or the Raiders DST. Starting the Raiders killed me! Your Pats DST looked good and have a good match-up this week.

Portis has a wrist injury but practiced all week. He should be fine to go. I really like Portis and worry that Hillis is going to vulture Harrison. The guy looks like Mike Alstott on the goal line.

Honestly, I thought about that Pats D/Raiders D question all last Sunday. The Raiders just flat out suck. No matter who they try to spin it, that team is just terrible. Pats were surprisingly good. Maybe the media has just been downplaying them around here.

Portis has a wrist injury but practiced all week. He should be fine to go. I really like Portis and worry that Hillis is going to vulture Harrison. The guy looks like Mike Alstott on the goal line.

Honestly, I thought about that Pats D/Raiders D question all last Sunday. The Raiders just flat out suck. No matter who they try to spin it, that team is just terrible. Pats were surprisingly good. Maybe the media has just been downplaying them around here.

Thanks. I just put in for a waiver wire pickup....Bears DST instead of Raiders DST. I hope it goes through as the Bears schedule for DST should balance nicely with the Pats DST.

Team1 Non-ppr 8 team league, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1K, 1Def start, Std scoring, 4pts passing TD

QB: Favre

RB: AP, Benson, C. Williams, Barber, T. Jones

WR: R. Moss, DJax, Jennings, Ward, Floyd, VJax

TE: Gates K: Hartley Def: Eagles

Team1: Looking to start AP, Benson @ RB, R. Moss, Jennings @ WR, and Floyd @ Flex. Better lineup? Should I worry about Benson? Originally had Caddy in there @ Flex - or DJax (worried about Vick passing to him). Last, could pick up Vick in place of Favre?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Team2 Non-ppr 8 team league, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR, 1TE, 1K, 1Def start, Std Scoring

QB: Schaub, Ryan

RB: Gore, Forte, Williams, Best, Jacobs

WR: Fitz, CJ, S. Moss, Bowe, Jacoby Jones

TE: Finley, Cooley, K: Longwell, Def: Steelers

Team2: Looking to start Gore, Forte @ RB, Fitz, S. Moss @ WR, and Cadillac @ Flex. Wary of CJ being double teamed, Hill at QB, etc. Possibly Bowe or CJ at flex? Other changes?

Sorry for the long question - but just keep flip flopping mostly on whether Caddy will have a chance or is a bigger risk as opposed to my other options...Thanks in advance!

Thanks. I just put in for a waiver wire pickup....Bears DST instead of Raiders DST. I hope it goes through as the Bears schedule for DST should balance nicely with the Pats DST.

Anything is better than the Raiders. Pats DST should be a good play today.

.5 ppr 6 pts all TDs

pick 2 RB

bradsahw @ IND

Charles @ CLV

Mathews vs JAX

pick one WR

Housh @ CIN

Gaffney vs SEA

M. Williams @ DEN

thanx

Team1 Non-ppr 8 team league, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1K, 1Def start, Std scoring, 4pts passing TD

QB: Favre

RB: AP, Benson, C. Williams, Barber, T. Jones

WR: R. Moss, DJax, Jennings, Ward, Floyd, VJax

TE: Gates K: Hartley Def: Eagles

Team1: Looking to start AP, Benson @ RB, R. Moss, Jennings @ WR, and Floyd @ Flex. Better lineup? Should I worry about Benson? Originally had Caddy in there @ Flex - or DJax (worried about Vick passing to him). Last, could pick up Vick in place of Favre?

I don't like Moss with Revis all over him coupled with his complaining last week about his contract. If Moss isn't 100% interested, he's 65% effective. Add Revis to him and I doubt he catches one ball. If he has a good day, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...until then, he's dead to me (against the Jets). Love Jennings. Like Ward today too.

AP is going to crush it. I kinda like T. Jones too. He reminds me of Marcus Allen in that Chief's uni. but he has to deal with Charles and McCluster. Benson plays the Ravens...I just don't see him doing much. They're going to try to take the pass away today, which might allow Benson to run. It's a tough one. Go safe, play Benson.

Team2 Non-ppr 8 team league, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR, 1TE, 1K, 1Def start, Std Scoring

QB: Schaub, Ryan

RB: Gore, Forte, Williams, Best, Jacobs

WR: Fitz, CJ, S. Moss, Bowe, Jacoby Jones

TE: Finley, Cooley, K: Longwell, Def: Steelers

Team2: Looking to start Gore, Forte @ RB, Fitz, S. Moss @ WR, and Cadillac @ Flex. Wary of CJ being double teamed, Hill at QB, etc. Possibly Bowe or CJ at flex? Other changes?

Sorry for the long question - but just keep flip flopping mostly on whether Caddy will have a chance or is a bigger risk as opposed to my other options...Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the long answer.... :overhead: I like Gore and Forte. Martz is going to make Forte a great weekly play...that was obvious last week. Caddy in the flex is smart. I'm going to say start CJ and Fitz today. CJ is awesome no matter who is throwing or what the match up is. Honestly, I see CJ as one of the best WR in football second only to Andre Johnson.

.5 ppr 6 pts all TDs

pick 2 RB

bradsahw @ IND

Charles @ CLV

Mathews vs JAX

pick one WR

Housh @ CIN

Gaffney vs SEA

M. Williams @ DEN

thanx

Charles and Mathews are no brainers.

Sounds crazy but I like Housh today vs. his old team. He'll be playing with passion today to prove a point.

I gotta pick one for flex, non-PPR, standard scoring:

Jerome Harrison v. KC

Knox @ DAL

Shaincoe v. MIA

thanks for the help.

I'd take Knox. Looked good last week.