Sign in to follow this  
ziggyschiefs

Pick a RB...

I'm trying to decide if Greene is gonna throw up another stinker like last week or will the NE D be more kind to him?

Is Best gonna get some yards this week against a tough Philly D?

Is Cadillac the most viable option againt a weak Carolina D?

ppr league

Any input would be helpful, leave a link and i'll answer yours...thanks!

I'm assuming you can only start 2....

Tough choices, but I think you gotta go with your studs in this case, Greene and Best. They're both at home, and I think CAR is a better opponent than CLE was last week. It looks like Caddy is going to get the carries though, so I could see benching Greene for him because of the PPR. I think I just convinced myself that you should start Caddy and Best....heheh

I like Caddy and Best if you have to start two. I didnt like Greene from the start and always thought LT would eventually would have a better year. But thats my opinion. As of right now, I like Caddy and Best.

Thanks for the replay on mine.

I would rank them as:

1. Caddy

2. Best

3. Greene

Caddy did pretty decent against Car last year. I don't trust Greene quite yet. I see LT being more involved than Greene for the time being.

My link

I think you should go with C. Williams who will get a lot of carries and give you 10 points anyways.

Greene will split carries and will face a stacked front unless/until the JETS can show they can pass the ball.

The Lions offense looks to struggle with the QB out, thus reducing the opportunities Best will see.

My order:

1.) Best - He did not look good running the ball last week, but did get goalline carries that amounted in those 2 TDs. I believe it will be the same situation this week against Philly, but Best does have big play ability and looked good in pre-season, so I would rank him slightly above Caddy.

2.) Caddy - Probably the easiest matchup of the 3. This would be the safest pick of the 3.

3.) Greene - New England's defense looked real good last week and Greene did not look good at all. If you can, I would bench Greene until he shows something.

I think my order would be:

Caddy - gonna get all the touches, despite what the coaching staff says about wanting to limit him. Will we see some Huggins? Sure, but not enough, not yet.

Best - the lack of ground gain worries me, but at home, he could do you fine.

Greene until he proves he's got it turned around.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=370584

Since you only need 1 and since you are PPR = Best. Caddy looked below-average vs. a below-average run-D in W1. He faces a solid run-D this week. Best is a better talent, will catch more, and is just as likely to score a short-yardage TD as is Caddy. I think he's your safe-pick.

Mathews, Jackson, Greene, Best, and caddy ??????/

Theat's quite the league you are in! :thumbsup: (obligatory WTF?)

Play Greene as they will want to keep Brady off the field.