Sign in to follow this  
bsballkingben99

Dustin Keller

This guy is easily Sanchez's favorite target. He's not even owned in my league. To bad I have the 9th waiver priority.

Don't waste a waiver priority on a TE... There are so many quality TEs out there that using a WW on them doesn't make too much sense. Plus, they are very inconsistent.

Don't waste a waiver priority on a TE... There are so many quality TEs out there that using a WW on them doesn't make too much sense. Plus, they are very inconsistent.

Sanchez seems to be getting a lot better than last year. Plus I don't have a backup TE.

Grabbed him earlier this week after Celek was disappointing.

I already had my game sewn up, but I'll never turn down extra points.

most are inconsistent, the elite are EXTREMELY consistent. Looks like Keller might end the season as an 'elite' one. Time will tell, but your statement is extremely generic in relation to TEs, as well as your value of a waiver wire position too overstated. I'd blow even a #1 WW position on Keller if I believed he'd be a starting player for my team...

I don't see Keller slowing down any time soon. He's quite obviously Sanchez's go to guy.

Other than a game against a top Baltimore defense (2 rec for 13), he has:

vs NE: 7 for 115 and 1 TD

@ MIA: 5 for 91 and 2 TD....and counting

Unless you have Gates, Clark, Finley, or VDiddy, I think you have to consider going after him (maybe I'm forgetting another top tier guy, but the point stands).

Sanchez seems to be getting a lot better than last year. Plus I don't have a backup TE.

You have Finley ans you would waste a Waiver for a TE you may start one week? Why?

I have Finley too and was able to pick up Aaron Hernandez off of FA. Keller is on waivers right now too. If he is there when waivers clear, I make switch Hernandez for Keller, but if not, my priority is staying in tact.

You have Finley ans you would waste a Waiver for a TE you may start one week? Why?

I have Finley too and was able to pick up Aaron Hernandez off of FA. Keller is on waivers right now too. If he is there when waivers clear, I make switch Hernandez for Keller, but if not, my priority is staying in tact.

I see what you're saying, but value is value. Why would I not try and pickup someone who could have a huge season?

I do have Gates....but I picked up Keller after he was droped after week 1 and inserted him in the flex possition over Thomas Jones. TJ got a TD and I thought I made a bad call.....guess not. :headbanger:

Would you guys drop Cooley for Keller???

I think that's almost even. Could almost flip a coin. If it was me, I'd go with Keller. Just my gut.

Would you guys drop Cooley for Keller???

The Redskins are having a real hard time scoring right now. I like Cooley, but Keller might be the play there.

The Redskins are having a real hard time scoring right now. I like Cooley, but Keller might be the play there.

Yeah, Cooley has been OK. Today he did virtually nothing. 3 of his 5 catches were in garbage time. He's option 2 at best behind S.Moss. Keller seems to be Sanchez's #1 option.

Keller's value will drop when Holmes steps in.

Actually I think his value goes up. Holmes will stretch the field leaving Keller even more open in the middle.

I'm a Jets's fan who panic dropped him after our pitiful weak one performance and could barely stomach watching my team win and Keller dominate.

Someone please talk me off the ledge and tell me i'll be ok with A. Hernandez and O. Daniels....

Rule #1 of fantasy: Don't panic after the first week!

Actually I think his value goes up. Holmes will stretch the field leaving Keller even more open in the middle.

fair argument. he's going to lose some targets though.

FWIW i think Keller can finish top 5.

I should have just stuck to who I thought I drafted and not panicked. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

i dropped him as well for another TE (backup anyway) but was able to add him back to my team after week 2. so its all good :music_guitarred: