Sign in to follow this  
Voice_Of_Reason

Greg Giraldo Dead

They should have some great jokes at the next roast about this. Hell, they made fun of Courtney Love for being a drug addict while she was high on the stage.

RIP Greg Giraldo. You were a funny guy. :(

So I guess it is safe to assume he is not the last comic standing.

I love that show, I have watched almost every episode.

He was funny this season, but man he looked uncomfortable, almost like he was on something.

I love that show, I have watched almost every episode.

He was funny this season, but man he looked uncomfortable, almost like he was on something.

I quit watching after the first season where it was exposed that it wasn't really an open competition, but just a show case for comics that were already signed by the producer.

I quit watching after the first season where it was exposed that it wasn't really an open competition, but just a show case for comics that were already signed by the producer.

The producer has to sign them, or he risks putting them on TV and not making anything.

I see no harm in that

What next?

Are you going to tell me Reality shows really aren't reality and they are scripted? :shocking:

The producer has to sign them, or he risks putting them on TV and not making anything.

I see no harm in that

What next?

Are you going to tell me Reality shows really aren't reality and they are scripted? :shocking:

If you watched the first season, the judges (Drew Carrey was one) protested because the winner was not who they voted for. The producers over ruled them to pick thier own guy. They try to make you think it's a real competition, like American Idol, but it's not really open to the public. It's a scam.

If you enjoy it, cool. Just know it's not really what they portray it to be.

If you watched the first season, the judges (Drew Carrey was one) protested because the winner was not who they voted for. The producers over ruled them to pick thier own guy. They try to make you think it's a real competition, like American Idol, but it's not really open to the public. It's a scam.

This season was the best, there was no house, no stupid dog and pony show, just stand ups doing stand up.

So I guess it is safe to assume he is not the last comic standing.

So sad this took 9 posts to appear. <_<

:D

That was season 2. When it was revealed that the comics are pre-chosen and the contest is rigged from start to finish. This was the season Jim Norton got picked for the house, they MTV claimed they had him locked into some contract, and Norton had to leave the show. Shenanigans.

Season 1 was when Dat Phan beat out some really talented comics like Rich Vos, Ralphie May, and Dave Mordal.

Season 3, the show was canceled, and they never aired the finale.

The worst season, aside from Dat Phan winning, was when that focking cripple won. Stop shaking and write some focking jokes, you focking MS retard. Fock him. I hope Shaky Mumble Mouf bites off his tongue during his next gig. Every focking joke starts out with "did you notice I was a cripple?" Shut it.

Jay Mohr created the show. Is he even involved anymore?

That was season 2. When it was revealed that the comics are pre-chosen and the contest is rigged from start to finish. This was the season Jim Norton got picked for the house, they MTV claimed they had him locked into some contract, and Norton had to leave the show. Shenanigans.

Season 1 was when Dat Phan beat out some really talented comics like Rich Vos, Ralphie May, and Dave Mordal.

The worst season, aside from Dat Phan winning, was when that focking cripple won. Stop shaking and write some focking jokes, you focking MS retard. Fock him. I hope Shaky Mumble Mouf bites off his tongue during his next gig. Every focking joke starts out with "did you notice I was a cripple?" Shut it.

I think Jay Mohr is done now, he was a consultant the last couple years.

The only thing I think Jay Mohr is doing is the occasional guest hosting spot on the Jim Rome Show, along with his yearly appearance at the Smack Off. Other than that, he's doing night clubs.

The only thing I think Jay Mohr is doing is the occasional guest hosting spot on the Jim Rome Show, along with his yearly appearance at the Smack Off. Other than that, he's doing night clubs.

X

He's in a new Clint Eastwood movie coming out, it stars Matt Damon.

Hereafter

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1485637913/

I think Jay Mohr is done now, he was a consultant the last couple years.

Jay Mohr is a joke stealing hack. My buddy is a NYC comic who says nobody would apply for the show when Muhr was involved because he is known to steal jokes. He also confirmed in season 1 that it had nothing to do with the best comic. It was a bunch of Hollywood agents trying to showcase their clients that had the best 5 minute schtick...like an Asian mother or a crippled guy. Someone that they could cast on a sitcom. It had nothing to do with comedy or stand-up. That is why they only get 3-5 minutes to perform.

I went bowling with Corey Kaheney and Vos, and they confirmed that Dat Phan was a dooshe, and that the show was a joke.

That being said, Giraldo was great. RIP.

Yeah that sounds right. I guess it was the 2nd season when I wrote the show off. It's a shame that there isn't a real competition for unknown comics. Jay Mohr is about as funny as Stephen Hawkin is athletic.

He is also spending a lot of time not looking at Nikki Cox's face.

I went bowling with Corey Kaheney and Vos, and they confirmed that Dat Phan was a dooshe, and that the show was a joke.

Naturally, because they didn't win :D

Rich Voss was terrible

Jay Mohr is a joke stealing hack. My buddy is a NYC comic who says nobody would apply for the show when Muhr was involved because he is known to steal jokes. He also confirmed in season 1 that it had nothing to do with the best comic. It was a bunch of Hollywood agents trying to showcase their clients that had the best 5 minute schtick...like an Asian mother or a crippled guy. Someone that they could cast on a sitcom. It had nothing to do with comedy or stand-up. That is why they only get 3-5 minutes to perform.

That being said, Giraldo was great. RIP.

Same story here. I have a buddy who does some stand up and he too confirmed that the show is a rip off.

Naturally, because they didn't win :D

Rich Voss was terrible

ya, not at all funny though i never saw the show i have seen him and he sucks. also, why the hell are all these guys on prescriptions?? for what?

:thumbsup:

So, Robert Schimmel and now Greg Giraldo.

Who's next? I hope somebody puts a bullet in Jeff Dunham's head.

"What's that in your hand Peanut?"

"Payback for you always having your hand up my ass Homo."

:pointstosky:

I heard his bit on "bitchez" yesterday morning on XM. Very, very funny.

He killed

himself :banana: