Sign in to follow this  
ktuoms

Which Trade Should I accept? Will answer yours

Lynch and Blount for Forte and Bowe... or Michael Bush and Fred Jackson for Pierre Thomas and Ivory

My receivers:

Miles Austin

DJax

Calvin Johnson

Hines Ward

My Running backs:

Turner, Rice, Lynch, Fred Jackson, Michael Bush, and Blount

Will answer yours

i actually wouldnt trade lynch or Fred Jackson and Michael bush... Lynch is on an improved team with better coaching and he is light years ahead of forsett IMO. Also, why trade a now healthy bush and Fred jackson for and INJURE PIERRE and Ivory (rookie) on a team that likes to throw and in a RBBBC.. i wouldnt trade or wait alittle while... was never too high on CHI offense and with cutler out it should be any better...

I agree. Not to mention, you would be giving up the RBs on two teams, for whichever RB is playing for one team. If you make the trade, go with the one that gives you the most options. Also, the possible use of McCluster is going to keep offenses from keying on Bowe (provided Cassel can play consistently).

I agree with what you are both saying but we do start 3 Running backs so that was why I thought Forte or Thomas would be a better 3rd back than what I have now.

i'd take pierre. he's the best player in the deal, although your guys aren't that bad. i think bush and jackson have a lot of value.

bowe and forte are not dependable whatsoever. i'd stand pat instead of making that trade

My link