Sign in to follow this  
rosslive99

Brandon Marshall

Brandon Marshall-WR- Dolphins Dec. 2 - 8:44 am et

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel's Omar Kelly expects Brandon Marshall (hamstring) to play in Week 13.

Marshall returned to a "limited" practice Wednesday. Assuming he has no setbacks, it does seem likely that he'll be ready to suit up against the Browns. It's hard to recommend using him right off the bat, as he had been struggling to put up numbers prior to his injury, and hamstring woes are highly susceptible to in-game re-aggravation. Consider Marshall a dicey WR3.

Source: Omar Kelly on Twitter

Anyone thinking about playing him....I hate to play him first week back coming off a hamstring injury that could certainly flare up again...but I just lost Gore for the year :dunno:

BMarsh was having a sh!tty season before the injury. What makes you think he will produce more now, even assuming that he plays at all?

BMarsh was having a sh!tty season before the injury. What makes you think he will produce more now, even assuming that he plays at all?

Yea certainly no denying that...but he's still talented enough to put up big numbers. Thought some of his production was hindered by how bad the qb/team play was...but Mia looked pretty good last week, Bess/Hartline both had productive weeks. Maybe Henne finding some rhythm? I'm honestly just more worried about how his leg will hold up :unsure:

i'm either gonna have to start him, m. floyd or g. gaffney.

*shrug*

might just have to start gaffney. although i know he will not score a td....he will get like 60 yds. receiving.

I dropped this POS Turd fock 2 weeks ago. Someone picked him up with their #1 waiver. That made my day.

My third round pick, but I'm rolling with Roddy, Bowe, and Holmes. Came this close to jettisoning him last week. I've been struggling with RBs. Just glad my league is PPR.

I'm trying to figure out if BMarsh's return helps or hurts my latest waiver addition - Bess. I think I've decided that it helps him in matchups with strong DB's, and hurts against creme puffs. :unsure:

This weekend, I have to decide if I'm going to start Bess, Knox or Mike Thomas in my WR2 spot (having lost Nicks and VJAX now, <_< ). I'm leaning towards Knox @ DET.

:unsure: