Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Ever buy an NFL Jersey for a chick?

Sorry, I know this isnt exactly a FF question, but where the h*ll else am I going to ask??

I want to buy a jersey for my wife. NFL shop now has "womans jerseys" that are taylored to a womans body, but they look kind of strange to me. I think I might just go with a small or med size mens jersy instead. Anyone have a wife/girlfriend who has a jersey, and is it technically a man's jersey?

Just rememeber... whatever size she normally wears, buy two sizes bigger. She needs plenty of room to cheer, and those jerseys usually run a little small.

Good god dont get her one too big!!!

I bought mine a Chargers coat that was a size too big and havent heard the end of it. Plus you get good points if you thought she was smaller.

My girl just has mens regualr jerseys.....if she really is into football, most of those girls dont want the prissy little pink ones anyway.

the womens jerseys look like they are only made for a certain body type.

as for size, someone said get 2 sizes bigger.... i would actually say get it smaller. I am a tall thin guy who normally wears Large t-shirts and other items but I get my jerseys in Medium. Then again I prefer them to wear more like t-shirts. I hate the baggy, wigger look.

i never understood people wearing oversized jerseys. its not like you're going to be putting pads on under there.

The cool thing you can put what ever you want on the back, think of the possibilities. :shocking:

Cant put Mexico on the back of your Falcon jersey :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Bought my wife one of the women's jerseys. They're actually pretty good quality. The numbers & name are stitched on. And it does fit better than a men's small.

That was me. You callin' me a liar?

no no

perhaps your wife or gf is just fat :lol:

i kid, i kid :unsure:

i just doubt you would want to buy a jersey for a woman and get it 2 sizes bigger than what she would normally be. Jerseys run big as it is.

no no

perhaps your wife or gf is just fat :lol:

i kid, i kid :unsure:

They are both putting on a few pounds. Maybe i should talk to them about that.

i just doubt you would want to buy a jersey for a woman and get it 2 sizes bigger than what she would normally be.

Youre right. Three sizes bigger, especially if she has giant bewbies. Buying your girlfriend and/or wife a jersey that is the correct size is the same as telling her "I hate your small bewbies. Get some fake ones, or i am so out of here."

Haven't seen this year's "women's jerseys," but the ones last year were hideous. If the guy saying get it two sizes bigger was talking about men's jerseys, I'd definitely disagree and say get it at least one size smaller.

Depending on how big your girl is (no offense), I'd probably suggest a kids jersey. A lot of girls/women I know wear kids jerseys because they like them small...plus they're cheaper

Haven't seen this year's "women's jerseys," but the ones last year were hideous. If the guy saying get it two sizes bigger was talking about men's jerseys, I'd definitely disagree and say get it at least one size smaller.

So now you are calling me a liar too?

Hey Honey, put this Jersey on, It reminds me of being in High School, hangin with the guys in the locker room.

OK, stand behind me, now when I bend over...

Hey Honey, put this Jersey on, It reminds me of being in High School, hangin with the guys in the locker room.

OK, stand behind me, now when I bend over...

:wave: good times eh?

Yeah i buy the mens jerseys...the womens just look freaky to me

If your wife/girlfriend wears a mens jersey, that means she is fat...no 2 ways around it. Get her a womens jersey, chicks look hotter in clothes with less material. It's just a fact.

OK, dip my head in the toilet and flush.

Fixored. :ninja:

If your wife/girlfriend wears a mens jersey, that means she is fat...no 2 ways around it. Get her a womens jersey, chicks look hotter in clothes with less material. It's just a fact.

This.

If someone is still dumb enough to buy their girl a mens jersey just remember that they will have to get a small unless their lady is on the plus size side of things. A kids jersey may be a better bet.

One of the most important questions....and one thats seems to be overlooked...What are you putting on the back of the jersey?

Balls Deep

Show'n My TDs

Tight End

Wide Out

So many options....

Get a size big so she can do that twisty knot tie like Daisy Duke did her t-shirts. Pretty hot. Too tight on a football jersey isn't as sexy as a regular shirt for some reason. Shorts on the other hand is a different story, get a size smaller!!

Depending on how big your girl is (no offense), I'd probably suggest a kids jersey. A lot of girls/women I know wear kids jerseys because they like them small...plus they're cheaper

I agree. I got my girlfriend a kids large, fits her perfectly, and like $20 less. Pro!

The cool thing you can put what ever you want on the back, think of the possibilities. :shocking:

SheHateMe :unsure:

Kind of surprised I haven't seen it yet,

can size?

As I read this I was thinking the same thing. I would really need to know/see her can size before I could properly answer this question. If you could post a pic of her, clothing optional (the less the better) I would be able to tell which size to buy her. I am a tailor and can always pick the right size. :D

This is the gayest question ever posted at this bored, and that includes anything NewbieJr has ever submitted.

This is the gayest question ever posted at this bored, and that includes anything NewbieJr has ever submitted.

Yeah it is. Dont buy her anything until she does A$$ 2 Mouth and various other proper things. Then buy her a $5 focking t-shirt and tell her to be happy with that. :headbanger:

Bought my wife one of the women's jerseys. They're actually pretty good quality. The numbers & name are stitched on. And it does fit better than a men's small.

I want to buy a football jersey for kids. Age and height is best to have the kind of division size.

My girlfriend is typically a 3x Tall... What size Women's Jersey should I get her?

3X :shocking: Get her a ball gag and a treadmill :dunno:

3X :shocking: Get her a ball gag and a treadmill :dunno:

C'mon man. She is really pretty. It's just, she grew up on a farm and has a bit of a sweet tooth.

She was Indiana State pie-eating contest champion from 1994-1999, and 2003.

I'm a woman and all my jersey's are youth larges. They fit perfect. I have an average to athletic build. I wear a small to extra small in men's t-shirts for reference.

I'm a woman and all my jersey's are youth larges. They fit perfect. I have an average to athletic build. I wear a small to extra small in men's t-shirts for reference.

Can size?