Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Mike williamds tb scoring dispute. what the hell?

Nfl.com says mike w tb had 6 rec for 68 yds. It changed reecently from 5 for 59. espn says its 59. what the heck happened? did he hav 68 yds or 59? the difference is a win or a loss for me!

Nfl.com says mike w tb had 6 rec for 68 yds. It changed reecently from 5 for 59. espn says its 59. what the heck happened? did he hav 68 yds or 59? the difference is a win or a loss for me!

Whichever one makes you lose, that's the right number.

Most of the FF sites use stats LLC for stats. So unless stats LLC corrects and publishes it, the FF sites wont be able to do anything about it.

I reported this to Yahoo sports, and they are looking at it. Lets see what happens.

He had 59 catches for 6 yards (more of a posession role this game).

thats just cuz thats what ur stat box says. go look at nfl.com, cbssportsline scoring, various other scoring. Its a legit controversy.

here is the update from yahoo sports.

"it looks like a legit claim and I forwarded this to our statistics provider. I’d expect a stats correction overnight."

So hopefully this means i get my bye week

2 guys were tied going into the week for the final spot in their division and they both lost. But the guy with Williams had lost by less then a point but this morning he had won one of his games by 0.4 points :shocking: Needless to say the other fella wasnt too happy

Rtsports has updated to 6-68, 1TD.

^^This.

Elias and the NFL have made the following official stat changes for NFL Week 13:

Mike Williams of TAM has been credited with an additional catch he now officially has 6 receptions for 68 yards.

Thanks guys! I thought I lost my FFPC league 3rd place by 1.5 FP because of LT2's late 4th Qtr catch. After reading about the stat discrepancy on Mike Williams, I went back and looked. Sure enough. Stat correction! I took 3rd place in my league! Not only that....but the pay-off for 3rd place was not $500 like i thought it was, it was actually $750. Wow!

Thanks guys! I thought I lost my FFPC league 3rd place by 1.5 FP because of LT2's late 4th Qtr catch. After reading about the stat discrepancy on Mike Williams, I went back and looked. Sure enough. Stat correction! I took 3rd place in my league! Not only that....but the pay-off for 3rd place was not $500 like i thought it was, it was actually $750. Wow!

congrats MM.

This stat correction helps me shut a team up that has been talking too much ###### and secure a bye. Best 9 yards a receiver ever got me. :lol: