Sign in to follow this  
TomDaMan533

Who Benched CJ this week?

last time I checked - he was around 1300 total yards so far this year. Why would he be on anyone's bench?

last time I checked - he was around 1300 total yards so far this year. Why would he be on anyone's bench?

I was thinking the same thing. I know he has scored 0 and what 5 the last 2 weeks but if you benched him in round 1 of the playoffs vs a very bad run defense you just need to never play fantasy football again :thumbsup:

I benched him out of anger on Monday when I was doing my lineups put fred jackson in, but then i came to my senses and put him back in.

I love it. Started him in my PPR league. I can just see my opponent crying during the Titans 2 min drill.

I got 8.8pts during that drill. NICE

Luckily I had a BYE this week, but I'm still playing for overall points, so I had the luxury of starting him and seeing what happened. If he did well, great...stays in my lineup the rest of the year. If he did absolutely nothing like the last 2 weeks, well...I probably would have started someone else next week (L Blount/S Holmes/T Choice). And I'm a HUGE CJ2K fan.

I have a bye this week but he would have been on my bench for foster and McCoy without a second thought. The Titans have been brutal the last few weeks and I wouldn't blame anyone for benching him if they have decent options.

I was hoping for another bad week so I didn't have to think about who to start between him and McCoy but now I have to.

I thought about it with Jacobs and Garcon viable options on my bench, but ended up keeping CJ in there along with Blount, Bradshaw, Wallace and Floyd. Tough seeing Garcon go off sitting on my bench, but am :banana: I stuck with CJ.

Why would you bench any RB vs the Colts? They have been fantasy gold for RB's for years now. An awful run d!

Why would you bench any RB vs the Colts? They have been fantasy gold for RB's for years now. An awful run d!

That's what we CJ2K owners thought about the Texans and Jags the past 2 weeks as well. It's all about how the Titans as a whole have been playing. They really showed some life last night, which they hadn't the past 2 weeks, and CJ2K responded the way we all know he should.

That's what we CJ2K owners thought about the Texans and Jags the past 2 weeks as well. It's all about how the Titans as a whole have been playing. They really showed some life last night, which they hadn't the past 2 weeks, and CJ2K responded the way we all know he should.

Those teams struggle more against the pass than the run. Colts run D is just atrocious.

Not sure why people keep thinking Houston is soft against the run? Yes, start all QB's, WR's and TE's against them, but they are actually pretty good against the run and have been for awhile now.

Those teams struggle more against the pass than the run. Colts run D is just atrocious.

Not sure why people keep thinking Houston is soft against the run? Yes, start all QB's, WR's and TE's against them, but they are actually pretty good against the run and have been for awhile now.

I know, they are about middle of the road for RBs. So when you see him getting totally shut-down and the team looking like it may have quit, you start second-guessing even against a really bad rush D like Indy.

I know, they are about middle of the road for RBs. So when you see him getting totally shut-down and the team looking like it may have quit, you start second-guessing even against a really bad rush D like Indy.

Maybe, but you need to keep in mind that they are actually 10th in the league in giving up RB yardage and that game in particular had Rusty Smith at QB which allowed the Texans D to focus even more on the run. I give CJ a pass on that one.

The funny part was that i was really mad at myself for starting his ass after the 1st quarter... but then he turned it around (gave me plenty of time to take the rope off the chandelier )