Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Game of Thrones (no spoilers)

I started off reading this thread feeling like I HAD to start watching this series and get my hands on the books. And now you guys are bumming me out. Which is it? Should I start and get invested or stay away?

I'm really enjoying it. It's the only show currently on that I get excited for every week.

I'm really enjoying it. It's the only show currently on that I get excited for every week.

:thumbsup:

Jury's still out. Looks promising.

More doggystyle and bewbz = FFT :overhead: :banana:

Less doggystyle and bewbz = FFT :thumbsdown: :mad: :sleep:

I noticed that reactionary arc too, but I wasn't going to say anything.

"Dey all just standin 'round tawlking. Dis is gay and boren. Whur'd all da tittez go?"

I noticed that reactionary arc too,

remember when teh Sopranos were lining stuff up left and right but never really did anything wtih half of it... remember that? well my fear is that a potentially good show will be roooned by a similar arc.

I have high hopes here... I stated earlier that I was hoping it will be more than Spartacus... but the last two episodes have been little more than a massive Info-dump on the audience.

I'm sure the people who read the books are enjoying every minor detail, they're probably happy that NOTHING is left out... but for the uninitiated, it's a bit tedious... we haven't read 10,000 pages on all of this and cramming it all into an hour long "info dump" isn't all that great.

Back when LOTR: Return of the King came out, there were a lot of people that hated the ending; they thought it dragged and was too long/drawn out. But I like it. I read all the Tolkein books and was a fan. I was happy to see them take their time to "get it right" and could have enjoyed more that they left out.

My problem is that I couldn't care less about any character on the show. I never did understand how people became so invested in characters on these shows in the first place.

Solid episode tonight.

Plenty of plot, action, bewbage.

Even some gey beej for kutulu

Solid episode tonight.

Plenty of plot, action, bewbage.

Even some gey beej for kutulu

:thumbsdown:

No money shot. :banana:

Does anyone have a script for the f@g conversation? I skipped through it.. focking f@gs :thumbsdown:

Does anyone have a script for the f@g conversation? I skipped through it.. focking f@gs :thumbsdown:

You know those liberal nut jobs at hbo are gonna throw a gay or five into every series they do. I don't think I have seen one in thrones yet but they always manage to have a few bashing republican or conservatives scenes in every series also.

Focking liberals forcing their gay agenda anyway they can.

great ending to the episode.. would have been one of the best if not for the f@g scene.

You know those liberal nut jobs at hbo are gonna throw a gay or five into every series they do. I don't think I have seen one in thrones yet but they always manage to have a few bashing republican or conservatives scenes in every series also.

Focking liberals forcing their gay agenda anyway they can.

Please leave your political fishing out of this thread. TIA

Great episode last night! Can't wait for next week, or the fact that I can see the next episode on HBO Go immediately after.

Great episode last night! Can't wait for next week, or the fact that I can see the next episode on HBO Go immediately after.

But then you have to wait for 2 weeks for the next one... I dunno if I'll watch it.

JK... There's no way I'll be able to wait when it's out.

Please leave your political fishing out of this thread. TIA

Blow me ?

I wasn't expecting the pretty boy to be able to fight. Also, L O motherfocking L at the kid breast feeding off that crazy chick.

I wasn't expecting the pretty boy to be able to fight. Also, L O motherfocking L at the kid breast feeding off that crazy chick.

because he's 10?

I've seen every episode at least twice, some 3 times.

I have never enjoyed a show as much as this one.

Fixed...

Sarcasm....

I've seen every episode at least twice, some 3 times.

I have never enjoyed a show as much as this one.

despite the "info dump" of week 3 and 4, it is the one show that I look forward to... I don't miss it and DVR/OnDemand watch later.

The show has huge potential and showed flashes early on, dipped a bit with the "info dump", and was fantastic this week (and rumors say the remaining episodes are just as good).

I have watched almost all of them twice too. Since I haven't read the books, I miss a ton of the details/subtleties on the first watch and catch them the second time around.

ohANDabout the boob scene.

As bizarre as it was watching that, it must have been even stranger shooting/filming it.

Fake boob, real kid?

Real boob, fake kid?

Real both?

weird either way and maybe illegal in some states.

despite the "info dump" of week 3 and 4, it is the one show that I look forward to... I don't miss it and DVR/OnDemand watch later.

The show has huge potential and showed flashes early on, dipped a bit with the "info dump", and was fantastic this week (and rumors say the remaining episodes are just as good).

I have watched almost all of them twice too. Since I haven't read the books, I miss a ton of the details/subtleties on the first watch and catch them the second time around.

ohANDabout the boob scene.

As bizarre as it was watching that, it must have been even stranger shooting/filming it.

Fake boob, real kid?

Real boob, fake kid?

Real both?

weird either way and maybe illegal in some states.

I was almost positive that was a fake bewb.

I was almost positive that was a fake bewb.

I think it was fake, as in not in someone's body fake, it was perfectly round.

Fake or not, I still jacked off to it.

:Mr-T:

So have you been able to hold off on reading ahead ed?

Yes.

i'm leaving for orlando sunday though, so im not sure i will be able to once I'm in flight

Excellent Episode!

The imp's scene was fantastic... that midget is the best thing on TV right now.

Watching Ned turn up the heat on the Lannisters was quality.

And it appears that Danny is ready to take over the world.

terrific lines.

great action.

great story.

Excellent Episode!

The imp's scene was fantastic... that midget is the best thing on TV right now.

Watching Ned turn up the heat on the Lannisters was quality.

And it appears that Danny is ready to take over the world.

terrific lines.

great action.

great story.

Where's your crown, King Nothing? :banana:

SMACK!

- I'll wear it like a badge of honor

- Keep it up and I'll "honor" you again.

Anyone else watch next week's episode on HBO to GO? Pretty cool. Oh, and it's the best episode to date.

:clap: