Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Game of Thrones (no spoilers)

My GF is loving the fact that every episode seems to entail showing some dudes cack. Fortunately they show an equal amount of t!ts.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

She hasn't seen one in person since she started dating you.

She hasn't seen one in person since she started dating you.

Wow, is this the type of humor we're missing out on since you don't post much anymore? I mean, that's quality stuff. It's Redtodd funny. Seriously, you're as funny as Carlos Mencia.

:P

Did Arya's teacher end up killing all those dudes or did he bite it himself?

Haven't found out yet

I know that!

We can surely assume, can't we?

I'm guessing the teacher pwned them all and did some serious damage once Arya left.

Then again, based on everything this show has shown us so far, the bad guys always prosper.

I know that!

I'm guessing the teacher pwned them all and did some serious damage once Arya left.

Then again, based on everything this show has shown us so far, the bad guys always prosper.

Yeah, I am thinking he got dead, he gave one final lesson the little chick who is going to be a bad arse one day. I really like that little girl, she's cool and a lefty, read she is a righty in real life but is staying true to the book. She drew her first blood, hesitated, and continued, pretty sweet. That was sweet how he dogged those dudes with the wooden sword and no armor. He should have been able to grab one of the fallen dude's swords. I hope he makes it, kinda a cocky bastard, but he walked the walk and talked the talk.

The wench wanted to ride the dude's cack they showed, :overhead: , pretty fockin funny.

:music_guitarred:

The wench wanted to ride the dude's cack they showed, :overhead: , pretty fockin funny.

:music_guitarred:

haha i noticed that too! ###### dude blinded me with his whiteness.

Snow is going to be a bada$$.

edjr's pants hit the floor with a massive thud as soon as he saw that giant, white cack. :wave:

edjr's pants hit the floor with a massive thud as soon as he saw that giant, white cack. :wave:

The thud you heard was my cack getting limp and hitting the floor

The thud you heard was my cack getting limp and hitting the floor

You really do dig the midget.

You really do dig the midget.

I dig the chick in chains.. a chick in leg chains is hot.

I know that!

I'm hoping he made it. He could be a key figure later. But I haven't read any of the books, and so far, the story has me guessing.

I'm hoping he made it. He could be a key figure later. But I haven't read any of the books, and so far, the story has me guessing.

Come on now. That dude is dead as fock.

Come on now. That dude is dead as fock.

:nono:

I heard a lot of sword fighting and he had knocked out all of the guards but one.

The sword fighting was coming from the hall in front of the girl, that's why she stopped and choose door number 2.

Why not show it then? They showed everyone else getting speared.

He and Arya are going to team up and take down the king joffe jofer

The story is shown form the point of view of the Stark family for the most part (and a couple of Lannisters when necessary). If the girl didn't see the killing, we don't either.

The story is shown form the point of view of the Stark family for the most part (and a couple of Lannisters when necessary). If the girl didn't see the killing, we don't either.

The 2nd chapter in the 1st book is Daenerys :dunno:

:nono:

I heard a lot of sword fighting and he had knocked out all of the guards but one.

[nerd]

That wasn't just a guard, that was a member of the King's Guard, who number 7 in total. Later, when Barristan Selmy is relieved of his position on the King's Guard, he pulls his sword and says "Even now I could cut through the 5 of you like carving a cake." ( :headbanger: ) talking to the remaining members of the King's Guard facing him - that would be the 7 minus him, and Jaime - who's out galavanting around the Riverlands. Whatever else happened the King's Guard member who took on Syrio Forel seems to still be walking around.

[/nerd]

[nerd]

That wasn't just a guard, that was a member of the King's Guard, who number 7 in total. Later, when Barristan Selmy is relieved of his position on the King's Guard, he pulls his sword and says "Even now I could cut through the 5 of you like carving a cake." ( :headbanger: ) talking to the remaining members of the King's Guard facing him - that would be the 7 minus him, and Jaime - who's out galavanting around the Riverlands. Whatever else happened the King's Guard member who took on Syrio Forel seems to still be walking around.

[/nerd]

I never read the books, but I feel like Selmy's dismissal might be a big deal later.

Holy crap! The books are even more addicting than the show! I blew through the first one in three days. I'm debating on if I should hold out reading the second one until next season is closer. I doubt I'll be able to, though. At this rate I could be finished with books 1-4 before the end of this season!

The 2nd chapter in the 1st book is Daenerys :dunno:

I always forget about the albinos. Got to have their side too. What perspective we never see is the sword tutor.

I always forget about the albinos. Got to have their side too. What perspective we never see is the sword tutor.

Until he teams up with Arya and they kill everyone!

So just so I'm clear on it all....

Drago is pissed and coming north over the sea to take the seven kingdoms for his son.

The Starks are all spread thin but have Rob leading a small army to get his dad back.

The Lannisters are spread out into 3 armies. The king joffrey army, the dad lannister army (which also now has the hill people sqaud), and Jaime's army (split up from dad lannister army)

Starks wife's sister has her own army but is sitting this one out to breast feed her 9 year old.

Winter is coming and winter is worse than any cold imaginable.

The Wall is protected by losers and social washouts with thousand year old white zombies on the other side that can only be killed by fire....

Sounds like fun times are a coming... :banana:

So just so I'm clear on it all....

Drago is pissed and coming north over the sea to take the seven kingdoms for his son.

The Starks are all spread thin but have Rob leading a small army to get his dad back.

The Lannisters are spread out into 3 armies. The king joffrey army, the dad lannister army (which also now has the hill people sqaud), and Jaime's army (split up from dad lannister army)

Starks wife's sister has her own army but is sitting this one out to breast feed her 9 year old.

Winter is coming and winter is worse than any cold imaginable.

The Wall is protected by losers and social washouts with thousand year old white zombies on the other side that can only be killed by fire....

Sounds like fun times are a coming... :banana:

Yep, that just about sums things up.

Holy crap! The books are even more addicting than the show! I blew through the first one in three days. I'm debating on if I should hold out reading the second one until next season is closer. I doubt I'll be able to, though. At this rate I could be finished with books 1-4 before the end of this season!

How is it reading the books after having watched the show? I know they're being very true to the books as my GF has been reading them. I'm tempted to pick them up but I already know what happened in the first parts anyways.

How is it reading the books after having watched the show? I know they're being very true to the books as my GF has been reading them. I'm tempted to pick them up but I already know what happened in the first parts anyways.

I found it to still be very enjoyable. Yes, you know what's going to happen. But at the same time, it gives you a more detailed picture.

I found it to still be very enjoyable. Yes, you know what's going to happen. But at the same time, it gives you a more detailed picture.

Yeah I re-read the first one while watching this season. Going to re-read two, three, and four over the next month before the long awaited release of book five in July.

The books just give it more depth. The show is staying *almost* religiously true to the books, but there is only so much you can fit on screen.

Was a little disappointed with how they staged Arya's killing the stableboy. It was a bit clumsier than in the book and not in keeping with her training. You don't learn the fate of Syrio in the book version of the scene either.

Wow, didn't see that one coming. Being vague so I don't spoiler it. :shocking:

joffrey is sure making friends

i have a guess about jon snow's place in all this (incl. mother) but i'll keep it to myself ;)

i'm going to have to read book 1 and then the rest after the season finale next week

can't wait a year for season 2 (and then another year, etc.)

i have a guess about jon snow's place in all this (incl. mother) but i'll keep it to myself ;)

i'm going to have to read book 1 and then the rest after the season finale next week

Yes.

I just watched the first 8 episodes on Tivo this week and then #9 tonight. I have to say, I am shocked; I did not see this week's developments coming. :shocking:

I have a few hunches about Jon Snow myself...

sweet episode. dwarf dude wins again

He didn't make it too far. :overhead:

what a fantastic show. I look forward to this every week now... as much as I hate Sunday nights to arrive, this show makes it a bit better.

Teh action and plot twists are great but it's the dialogue/lines that push it to elite levels of entertainment... whether it's the serious ones about family/honor/life/death or the smartassery ones about whores/drinking/games.

I am going to read these books now.

I can't wait for season 2.

And I'm sure I'll still enjoy the series after reading the books; as it is now, I know I miss a ton of the little details.

So, after another great (but shocking) turn of events, WHO are we rooting for here?

Danny and Drogo? Rob and Lady Stark? Tyrion Lannister?

Enemy #1 is the Lannisters - I don't know what's North beyond the Wall but I'm pretty sure I'd root for White Walkers and Zombies over the Lannisters right now.