Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Game of Thrones (no spoilers)

I know, I was explaining who it was that grabbed Arya.

Oh ok.

Also, someone should remove (no spoilers) from the thread title

Oh ok.

Also, someone should remove (no spoilers) from the thread title

Why?

I know, I was explaining who it was that grabbed Arya.

2 different guys.

parrot - is the guy on the board that actually knows sh!at.

edjr - is the guy on teh board that just types a lot of sh!at.

:thumbsup:

2 different guys.

parrot - is the guy on the board that actually knows sh!at.

edjr - is the guy on teh board that just types a lot of sh!at.

:thumbsup:

:(

I know GOT

:(

I know GOT

Did you ever read ahead? If you didn't, I'm impressed, seriously.

Did you ever read ahead? If you didn't, I'm impressed, seriously.

No.

Season finale June 19th :(

What is going to happen to Jamie now?

Season finale June 19th :(

What is going to happen to Jamie now?

Hey corky, why do you want no spoilers out of the thread title?

Hey corky, why do you want no spoilers out of the thread title?

what if someone hadn't seen the episode yet and they came here?

i hadn't seen it until i watched it online

Does anyone know how well this show is doing for HBO? Are future seasons to complete the series a lock?

what if someone hadn't seen the episode yet and they came here?

i hadn't seen it until i watched it online

Once the episode airs on Sunday night it shouldn't be considered a spoiler anymore. If you miss the original airing then it is on you to stay out of the thread if you don't want a surprise ruined. Seems like common sense to me, but I realize you are slightly retarded so I'll give you a pass. :wave:

Does anyone know how well this show is doing for HBO? Are future seasons to complete the series a lock?

Episode 8 of HBO's "Game of Thrones" earned the series its highest ratings yet, according to EW.

Attracting 2.7 million viewers during its 9 p.m. showing, the series finished the night with 3.6 million viewers after including the 11 p.m. encore. "Game of Thrones" earned a 22 percent gain from its debut April 17.

The pilot episode scored 2.2 million viewers during its initial showing, ultimately hauling in 8.7 million viewers, according to HBO.

When accounting for encores, HBO On Demand and DVRs, the series currently averages 8.3 million total viewers per episode.

Based on author George R.R. Martin's acclaimed "A Song of Ice and Fire" novels, "Game of Thrones" chronicles a treacherous clash among royal families to secure ultimate power of Westeros, a vast kingdom where life is often fraught with peril and shockingly short.

HBO has renewed the show for a second season, which will be based on Martin's second novel "A Clash of Kings."

Episode 8 of HBO's "Game of Thrones" earned the series its highest ratings yet, according to EW.

Attracting 2.7 million viewers during its 9 p.m. showing, the series finished the night with 3.6 million viewers after including the 11 p.m. encore. "Game of Thrones" earned a 22 percent gain from its debut April 17.

The pilot episode scored 2.2 million viewers during its initial showing, ultimately hauling in 8.7 million viewers, according to HBO.

When accounting for encores, HBO On Demand and DVRs, the series currently averages 8.3 million total viewers per episode.

Based on author George R.R. Martin's acclaimed "A Song of Ice and Fire" novels, "Game of Thrones" chronicles a treacherous clash among royal families to secure ultimate power of Westeros, a vast kingdom where life is often fraught with peril and shockingly short.

HBO has renewed the show for a second season, which will be based on Martin's second novel "A Clash of Kings."

Cool thanks. :cheers:

250!!!!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :pointstosky:

post padder :thumbsdown:

I haven't read the book, but I really like what is going on in the Dothraki tribe. They are so powerful, but their downfall will always be their lack of education and order.

Leader falls off the horse? Time for a new leader! Let's kill each other until the dude who survives becomes our leader!

post padder :thumbsdown:

their downfall will always be their lack of education and order.

Like an NBA player after he retires from the league

I haven't read the book, but I really like what is going on in the Dothraki tribe. They are so powerful, but their downfall will always be their lack of education and order.

Leader falls off the horse? Time for a new leader! Let's kill each other until the dude who survives becomes our leader!

Pretty backwoods rulings. And without Drago, the Dothraki won't cross the narrow sea. They couldn't care less about the seven kingdoms.

Yeah, but I was a little pissed that after being all about honor to a fault, he blew it last second.

Rob could overtake the thrown and pardon Snow for leaving couldn't he? He's gonna need him when the million man zombie army comes a climbing the wall.

Yes, but remember Maester Aemon's speech about how love destroys everything. Honor as well...

Dany's Man-At-Arms.

Also, we learned this week that Jora's father is Snow's boss at the Wall.

Say what? We learned he was the mad king's brother or some sh¡t. That would make him related to the albino chick, Dany, not the blond dude that follows her around trying to sniff her crotch. And it wasn't Snow's boss. It was the fat kid's boss.

The guy who grabbed Arya is Yoren, he goes around the realm and recruits for the Night's Watch.

I think that dude is also Ned's brother, no?

Say what? We learned he was the mad king's brother or some sh¡t. That would make him related to the albino chick, Dany, not the blond dude that follows her around trying to sniff her crotch. And it wasn't Snow's boss. It was the fat kid's boss.

Ser Jorah is a Mormont.

Maester Aemon is a Targaryen.

HTH

Benjen is ned's brother

Wrong again. Ned's brother died in the war for Robert's crown.

Oops! I forgot he had another brother.

Benjen is ned's brother

Oh yeah Ned's other brother is out North of the wall at this point. All these cats look alike to me.

Oh yeah Ned's other brother is out North of the wall at this point. All these cats look alike to me.

The bastard no longer cares about finding his uncle, he only wants to help is family save his father now.. OOPS

I said from the very first episode that snow is a complete badass. He has that me against the world thing being the bastard son and clearly is the best fighter at the wall.

I don't want to disappoint myself but he needs to go fight at robbs side and kick some ass

My favorite character by far

I said from the very first episode that snow is a complete badass. He has that me against the world thing being the bastard son and clearly is the best fighter at the wall.

I don't want to disappoint myself but he needs to go fight at robbs side and kick some ass

The show has had a ton of great characters. The Imp, Ned, Jon Snow, Khal Drogo, The King.

Except if that were to happen, Robb, as the acting Warden of the North, would be honor-bound to behead him for desertion. I'm not saying that's going to happen or anything, but, you know, it could... :unsure:

The uncle at the wall went beyond the wall and has not returned. But his horse did. Me thinks it's uncle white walker now.

The show has had a ton of great characters. The Imp, Ned, Jon Snow, Khal Drogo, The King.

Varys is a pretty great character too. You never know just what his game is.

I feel bad for the bastard. He is always getting jacked with for being a bastard even though it's not even his fault. I guess it's a way to bring someone down a notch, and it has probaly driven him to be a badass, but I would get real tired of that shiat. I am not a bastard or anything, just feel bad for the dude.

:music_guitarred:

I feel bad for the bastard. He is always getting jacked with for being a bastard even though it's not even his fault. I guess it's a way to bring someone down a notch, and it has probaly driven him to be a badass, but I would get real tired of that shiat. I am not a bastard or anything, just feel bad for the dude.

John Snow isn't a puss like people are today. Who cares what they call him, he can take it. Makes him stronger. Like the imp said in episode 1, "wear it like a badge, then nobody can use it against you"

An angry black man reviews Episode 9

:lol: Here's a man who doesn't understand the part was written before Sean Bean was even thought of for the part. But funny none the less.

An angry black man reviews Episode 9

edjr ? :shocking:

i also liked syrio and the guy who fights for the imps freedom.

Except if that were to happen, Robb, as the acting Warden of the North, would be honor-bound to behead him for desertion. I'm not saying that's going to happen or anything, but, you know, it could... :unsure:

or Robb could take the throne and pardon him.

orrr more likely i could see him come fight by Robb's side and after victory, Robb lets him slip away rather than behead him. Could be a nostalgic scene where they talk about their father and robb looks the other way as snow rides off :thumbsup: