archiedoggie

Who should I take with 1.1 and 1.2?

This or that  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have?

• AJ Green and Julio Jones
    • AJ Green and Mark Ingram
    • Julio Jones and Mark Ingram

Got an offer out there. I like Blounts future, but who is your target at 1.5 and why are they a better option? 1.12 has value, but how much?

UPDATE:

After wheeling and dealing, here's what I ended up with...

Brees, Freeman,

Rice, Charles, Mathews, Greene, Starks, Ben Tate, Snelling

AJohnson, LFitz, Jacoby Ford, A. Benn, Golden Tate, Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Tate, Taylor Price, Andre Caldwell

Winslow

Buehler

NYG

I gave up 1.6,1.8,1.12 and Choice for 1.2 and his first pick next year.

I gave up 2.2,2.3, VJax, and LBlount for 1.1. (I think I lost this trade, but Blount was never gonna crack my lineup anyways I figure)

So, who do I go with with the 1.1 and 1.2??? Obviously a wr will be one of them. And my only 3 choices now are Julio Jones, AJ Green, and Mark Ingram. What do you think does the most for me this year and long term?

I would rather have 1.12 and Blount

The first 4 would be

AJ Green

Julio

Ingram

Leshoure

Then there is a dropoff in my opinion, and i am not sure who should be taken 5th.

I would rather have 1.12 and Blount

The first 4 would be

AJ Green

Julio

Ingram

Leshoure

Then there is a dropoff in my opinion, and i am not sure who should be taken 5th.

daniel thomas?

daniel thomas?

That post was before the draft. I would bump Leshoure down, and thomas up.

I would definitely do that trade though. In fact I would trade the 1.05 straight across for blount.

I would definitely do that trade though. In fact I would trade the 1.05 straight across for blount.

agreed

This. Not a particularly strong rookie draft. :thumbsup:

After wheeling and dealing, here's what I ended up with...

Brees, Freeman,

Rice, Charles, Mathews, Greene, Starks, Ben Tate, Snelling

AJohnson, LFitz, Jacoby Ford, A. Benn, Golden Tate, Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Tate, Taylor Price, Andre Caldwell

Winslow

Buehler

NYG

I gave up 1.6,1.8,1.12 and Choice for 1.2 and his first pick next year.

I gave up 2.2,2.3, VJax, and LBlount for 1.1. (I think I lost this trade, but Blount was never gonna crack my lineup anyways I figure)

So, who do I go with with the 1.1 and 1.2??? Obviously a wr will be one of them. And my only 3 choices now are Julio Jones, AJ Green, and Mark Ingram. What do you think does the most for me this year and long term?

I voted for AJ Green and Julio Jones. Considering your stable of young RB's (Rice, Charles, Mathews, Greene, Starks), I don't see how Mark Ingram makes a lot of sense unless you are drafting him as trade bait. I think it's close enough between Green, Jones, Ingram; that taking the 2 WR's makes most sense for your roster. Obviously you have AJ and Fitz, but after that I don't really like your group of WR's that much. A ton of upside, but not a lot of bankable production. Green and Jones could fill the WR3 and bye week replacement roles as soon as this season, and both have a lot of long term upside as well.

I agree with the previous post. You've got great young talent at RB so you need to add depth at WR behind AJ and Fitz. Go with the two young WRs.

How do you all feel about AJ Green suffering from Dalton? I know preseason week 1 is not the most important thing, but it did highlight Dalton's weak arm. If this is a long term concern, couldnt it be argued that Julio Jones and Mark Ingram are much safer and just as likely to be elite picks???

I hem and haw daily about the top 2 picks. I love all three, but think that Jones and Ingram are the safer picks. I can see Green languishing for years on that ###### hole organization, in a tough conference, and just being held back. Jones and Ingram should do everything they can and perform very well in their offenses, which are built for both short AND long term success.