Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Free Taylor Made Penta TP Golf Balls 6-Pack

GD I wish I was consistent with the driver. Played a tight course and had 8 OB's or lateral. Shot a 93 cause everything else was on including putting and chipping which is really rare. Hard when hitting 3 off the tee sometimes. Could easily have been an in low 80's played from the blacks which was 6700 really too far for me, when hit perfect drive (290) and perfect 3 wood (230) on par 5 540 and still get a 6, playing from the blues which we should have been and I'm putting for eagle.

Almost fell like giving up on driver sometimes cause can hit 3-wood dead straight 235

Anyways Penta's were very nice balls glad I got a dozen of them :pointstosky:

GD I wish I was consistent with the driver. Played a tight course and had 8 OB's or lateral. Shot a 93 cause everything else was on including putting and chipping which is really rare. Hard when hitting 3 off the tee sometimes. Could easily have been an in low 80's played from the blacks which was 6700 really too far for me, when hit perfect drive (290) and perfect 3 wood (230) on par 5 540 and still get a 6, playing from the blues which we should have been and I'm putting for eagle.

Almost fell like giving up on driver sometimes cause can hit 3-wood dead straight 235

Anyways Penta's were very nice balls glad I got a dozen of them :pointstosky:

if youre 20 yards away for your 3rd shot on a par 5 it shouldnt be all that different from having a long eagle putt.

but yeah i agree with you. The problem in my game right now is driver accuracy and consistency. Its always nice to putt and chip because those are your scoring clubs but for me, the game gets muuuuch easier when im playing my 2nd shots from the middle of the fairway as opposed to behind trees, from deep rough or giving up shots to OB.

i would break 80 every time out if i hit 11+ fairways

if youre 20 yards away for your 3rd shot on a par 5 it shouldnt be all that different from having a long eagle putt.

It is when there is a two foot creek you landed in <_<

I think I won an R11 driver today!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

just got confirmation! Taylormade picking me up with free balls and a free driver, pretty sweet!

:overhead:

just got confirmation! Taylormade picking me up with free balls and a free driver, pretty sweet!

I got my 6-pack of Penta's today.....Now, what do I need to do to gett the R11?

I got my 6-pack of Penta's today.....Now, what do I need to do to gett the R11?

They gave away one every 11 minutes on Fathers Day, had to sign up on ESPN. I saw it at 6 a.m. on my way to play golf, threw my name in as I was out the door, and won at 6:22! A nice little surprise for me when I got back...

They gave away one every 11 minutes on Fathers Day, had to sign up on ESPN. I saw it at 6 a.m. on my way to play golf, threw my name in as I was out the door, and won at 6:22! A nice little surprise for me when I got back...

:pointstosky: NICE :pointstosky:

I guess I'll stick with my Callaway Diablo Octane.

Nice, i forgot to sign up on sunday, meant to also.

thanks for giving us all a reminder :thumbsdown:

thanks for giving us all a reminder :thumbsdown:

Good point. In my defense, it was early in the morning and I was rushing out the door, the Geek club did not come to mind. But I know, excuses are like ######, everyone's got one.

:bandana:

Got mine yesterday :cheers:

I'm still waiting for mine. :mad:

Bout to head out, 2 pm t-time - gunna play with my new balls. :doublethumbsup:

I'm still waiting for mine. :mad:

Finally got mine!!! :banana:

Finally got mine!!! :banana:

Me too. I was begining to wonder...but swirv always comes though :pointstosky:

but yeah i agree with you. The problem in my game right now is driver accuracy and consistency. Its always nice to putt and chip because those are your scoring clubs but for me, the game gets muuuuch easier when im playing my 2nd shots from the middle of the fairway as opposed to behind trees, from deep rough or giving up shots to OB.

i would break 80 every time out if i hit 11+ fairways

ditto for me