Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

More zany ramblings from a lib FB frined

He posted this link and said the following:

"For those who continue the zombie lie of Obama spending soooo much money, which I've pointed out isn't true, it was actually W's budget and unpaid for wars that put us into economic ruin, pay attention to the economics and facts and figures in this article...this is what I've been saying for some time".

My response:

"When are you people going to quit blaming Bush to cover up the fact that your messiah is a complete failure?

Is anything in the last 2 years Barrys fault?"

His resopnse:

Well Chris, maybe you can't read, Obama's budgets according to the article have actually saved or will on balance in the future save money, Dumya's wars, tax cuts, and giveaway to the Pharma companies are continuing to break the bank. When... Dumya left office our economy was in a free fall, we were losing over 3/4 of a million jobs a month, the stock market was a wreck had lost nearly 40% of its value, banks were failing as badly as Dumya's No Child Left Behind, and it was looking like we were headed for a political and economic collapse not only of our country but the world. Since Obama took over, the stock market has almost recovered all of its value, we're gaining jobs, unemployment (especially real unemployment those who are no longer considered in the stats) has dropped,our economy is gaining strength (even though the Republicans are doing everything they can to slow down that growth before the next election), and people don't feel like we're headed for an imminent collapse, unless of course retarded T partiers don't extend the debt ceiling, which will cause a world wide financial collapse. How can you say this is Obama failing. Can you honestly say that economically the country is not better off than it was when Dumya left office? If you say yes you're living in your own fantasy world and there's nothing I can say to help you see reality. I guess you'd be like one of those birthers in that cartoon I posted about the time machine...

Do people really belive this chit?

My response:

"When are you people going to quit blaming Bush to cover up the fact that your messiah is a complete failure?

Is anything in the last 2 years Barrys fault?

Do people really belive this chit?

Does anyone really believe that the majority of people that voted for Obama thought/think of him as a savior or messiah? Pretty sure most blacks voted for him because he was black and most whites voted for him because he was viewed as the lesser of two evils. Not so sure about the yellows, reds, or browns, though. :unsure:

The Bush tax cuts did cost the government quite a bit in lost revenue, and the wars during the Bush administration were expensive.

If the Bush tax cuts were never implemented our country would be in decent shape fiscally.

graph:

http://www.cbpp.org/images/cms/4-14-04tax-f1.jpg

full article

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=1811

Obama is not innocent, and he has only piled onto the debt. Spending has increased at a substantial rate since Obama took office.

I don't get the point... Like you don't believe this country was in financial ruin in 2007?

At least we have another political thread now. I was just thinking that was the one thing we've been missing lately.

I don't get the point... Like you don't believe this country was in financial ruin in 2007?

At least we have another political thread now. I was just thinking that was the one thing we've been missing lately.

The market took a huge hit when it became obvious that Barry was going to be elected, yes.

Obama has overseen the worst stock market performance in the history of America for a new president.

Your friend is basically correct. The majority of the debt since Obama took office is due to the wars, the Bush tax cuts, and spending programs (like Medicare Rx) that were unfunded, along with the state of the economy. Some economists have estimated that the recession has cost us up to $1 trillion in tax revenues per year.

Where Obama shoulders the blame is through continuing the bank bailouts and the stimulus; you could argue that neither of them were necessary. We've also stepped up the war in Afghanistan and I think it's time to retreat. That's about it. You can also argue with his healthcare plan but since it hasn't been phased in yet it's not a part of the debt.

Republicans act like we're running deficits because Obama instituted some program where all welfare recipients get a free scholarship to Harvard or something. It's not true.

Your friend sounds like a pretty smart guy. Maybe if you listened to him more you'd be employed.

:cheers:

The market took a huge hit when it became obvious that Barry was going to be elected, yes.

Obama has overseen the worst stock market performance in the history of America for a new president.

Holy mother of god.

His article called Obamacare revenue neutral, and it also said that Paul Krugman was right about something, both of which are laughable. :thumbsup:

Ehh hes kinda giving Barry a hall pass and saying well its all Bush........well not really.

The current president always gets the blame for the previous ones actions. Bush inherited major security issues from the cutting of defense and intelligence spending by Clinton. Barry is in fact taking Bush's economic policy failures in his administration.

Having said that.....id hardly....HARDLY in any stretch of the imagination call it anything Obama is doing that has spurred on any slight measure of recovery we have had.

Holy mother of god.

You disagree with that, sugarbuns? :dunno:

His article called Obamacare revenue neutral, and it also said that Paul Krugman was right about something, both of which are laughable. :thumbsup:

I wish you were one of my FB frineds so you could see the daily crap I have to put up with.

MUCH worse then here, actually.

At least MDC, FrankM, and a couple of others can put up a decent argument (and sometimes a winning one) to back up their opinions. :thumbsup:

You disagree with that, sugarbuns? :dunno:

Did you actually say that the state of the stock market in 2007-2008 was because Obama was going to be/was elected? I need to understand before I can respond.

Did you actually say that the state of the stock market in 2007-2008 was because Obama was going to be/was elected? I need to understand before I can respond.

The beginning of the fall, yes.

October 2008 is when it started, and yes, I am saying that it was mainly due to the speculation of Obummers upcomming presidency.

It was actually anticipated back in the early 1900's......this just a couple years later would lead to the great depression.

Does nobody read focking history books anymore? We know this.

October 2007 is when it started, and yes, I am saying that it was mainly due to the speculation of Obummers upcomming presidency.

I.... just.... can't.... even....

I.... just.... can't.... even....

November 3, 2008: Obama is Elected

November 3, 2008: 9326.04 Open

November 4, 2008: 9139.28 Close

So far, not that bad, right? However, if investors believed in Obama’s message of hope they would buy, instead of sell, around that time.

January 20, 2009: Obama is Inaugurated

January 20, 2009: 8,279.63 Open

January 20, 2009: 7,920.66 Close

Obama’s inauguration didn’t exactly make investors celebrate. Also note, between Obama’s election and inauguration, the stock market dropped 1200 points. If they believed in Obama, the stock market probably would have inched upward, even in a down economy.

February 17, 2009: Obama signs stimulus package into law.

February 17, 2009: 7,845.63 Open

February 17, 2009: 7,502.59 Close

The stimulus package clearly did not stimulate any investors into buying. Note that as of February 17, there was a 1800 point drop since the election, and a 400 point drop since inauguration.

February 27, 2009: Obama announces budget

Febraury 27, 2009: 7,180.97 Open

March 2, 2009: 6763.29 Close

As of today’s close, Obama has overseen the worst stock market performance in the history of America for a new president. It’s an unprecedented 28% drop from Obama’s election to today. If you don’t believe my numbers, you can check the historical data here.

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=3080

As of today’s close, Obama has overseen the worst stock market performance in the history of America for a new president.

The weather has been pretty sh1tty on his watch, too. :thumbsdown:

The weather has been pretty sh1tty on his watch, too. :thumbsdown:

I feel like my back has hurt more.....also my left knee.

October 2007 is when it started, and yes, I am saying that it was mainly due to the speculation of Obummers upcomming presidency.

Obama was elected in November 2008.

I can't even believe I am reading this.

Capital markets are forward-looking. The Dow Jones Industrial Average usually rises and falls based on expectations of what will happen, not based on what’s happening right now. In other words, if stocks fall, it is because investors believe the future is looking bleak, not because the present state of the economy is bad. Note that the stock market collapsed in 2001 in anticipation of the recession that followed. The stock market is collapsing now in anticipation of the fact that Obama’s plan will be ineffectual.

So far, every time Obama has moved to improve the economy, the stock market has responded with a precipitous collapse.

Same article, but I find it strange to have to point out enonomic common sense to someone who graduated from a prestigious business skool like you did. :unsure:

Oops..I re-read what I posted earlier and it should have said that it started in oct.2008

Sorry for the confusion. :doh:

I know it seems like a back track, but all the info that I posted was based upon right before his election, and for some reason 2007 was posted by me (numerous times).

No excuses

Oops..I re-read what I posted earlier and it should have said that it started in oct.2008

Sorry for the confusion. :doh:

I know it seems like a back track, but all the info that I posted was based upon right before his election, and for some reason 2007 was posted by me (numerous times).

No excuses

Because the banking crisis started in 2007 you imbecile and came to a complete head in September 2008 when W had to do a $700 billion bank bailout so our entire financial system didn't collapse. The stock market crashed shortly after that. I am not the one with a lack of knowledge of economics here.

I didn't bother to read below the fold once they broke out their big gun, Paul Krugman....LOLOLOLOLOLOL...what a piece of propoganda trash.... Salon lol...

Because the banking crisis started in 2007 you imbecile and came to a complete head in September 2008 when W had to do a $700 billion bank bailout so our entire financial system didn't collapse. The stock market crashed shortly after that. I am not the one with a lack of knowledge of economics here.

Obama lied, soldiers died... Bailouts for Wall street were completely unneccesary... pork shovel ready projects, lol. Most of it was waste and wasn't stimulative at all...Remember those unemployment projections as justification lol...guy is a full o'shait

Lets remember in the thick of it, Barry didn't care about the economy, he cared about healthcare and social entitlments.

Poor grammar :thumbsdown:

McCain would have done a whole hell of a lot better, right guys?

Liberal Playbook:

1.) Blame Bush

2.) Blame circumstance

3.) Blame ???

100% our country would be in stronger fiscal shape had mccain won... Now we'd be into it worse in the middle east which is problematic, but talking economy/jobs it pretty embarrassing to even try to purport that Barry has done as good as could be... Laughable.

McCain would have done a whole hell of a lot better, right guys?

He's have cut taxes and balanced the budget. How, you might ask? Because Sarah Palin can crap golden eggs, that's how.

Hey Sux, I was just listening to Michael Medved and he was talking about an article ( didn't catch the authors name) that was saying when debating a lib they will throw out 3 talking points on why the deficits are not Obama's fault:

1. Bush's wars.

2. Bush's tax cuts for the rich.

3. Bush bailing out the banks.

You friend hit two on the head. Not sure what Bush did for pharma, but whatever.

Here is the resonse he suggests:

1. The two wars started under Bush will cost $170 billion this year, according to the CBO.

2. Bush's tax cuts for the rich will "cost" $80 billion this year, according to the CBO.

3. The bank bailouts have been repaid.

So, if you put that $250 billion on Bush, there is still between $1.4-1.5 Trillion that falls on Obama. And this ignores the fact Obama promised to have us out of Iraq, so really all that cost is on him.

Obama is killing our financial future, and mental midgets like your FB friend and MDC are still trying to blame Bush.

She is an economist, not a grammorist, and I believe she told me she owned a company as reason for why she know more about real estate than me...

Liberal Playbook:

1.) Blame Bush

2.) Blame circumstance

3.) Blame ???

100% our country would be in stronger fiscal shape had mccain won... Now we'd be into it worse in the middle east which is problematic, but talking economy/jobs it pretty embarrassing to even try to purport that Barry has done as good as could be... Laughable.

:cheers: No doubt, McCain was my guy.

Just to prove I'm no partisan hack, I'm also 100% that we'd be in better shape if Gore won in 2000.

Bush-Obama: the absolute worst 12 years of Presidenting EVAH. :doh:

The stock market started it's steady decline in October 2007, so at least you were rught about something. It just really started to crash at a faster speed in Sept 2008.

:cheers: No doubt, McCain was my guy.

Just to prove I'm no partisan hack, I'm also 100% that we'd be in better shape if Gore won in 2000.

Interesting point about Gore, given the fact i feel like he changed alot from skinny POTUS candidate to fat, fact-faking global warmingist I couldn't tell you... you may be right... Bush hurt the republican party because he legitimized liberal deficit spending, such a mistake... Gore may have been better.

Hey Sux, I was just listening to Michael Medved and he was talking about an article ( didn't catch the authors name) that was saying when debating a lib they will throw out 3 talking points on why the deficits are not Obama's fault:

1. Bush's wars.

2. Bush's tax cuts for the rich.

3. Bush bailing out the banks.

You friend hit two on the head. Not sure what Bush did for pharma, but whatever.

Here is the resonse he suggests:

1. The two wars started under Bush will cost $170 billion this year, according to the CBO.

2. Bush's tax cuts for the rich will "cost" $80 billion this year, according to the CBO.

3. The bank bailouts have been repaid.

So, if you put that $250 billion on Bush, there is still between $1.4-1.5 Trillion that falls on Obama. And this ignores the fact Obama promised to have us out of Iraq, so really all that cost is on him.

Obama is killing our financial future, and mental midgets like your FB friend and MDC are still trying to blame Bush.

:thumbsup:

I'll save that little piece of reasoning for him another day. I'm wiped out

agreed... History will be very harsh on those two i have a feeling... irony would be if both served two terms, which is looking pretty decent at this point.

The stock market started it's steady decline in October 2007, so at least you were rught about something. It just really started to crash at a faster speed in Sept 2008.

I'm glad I can be rught about something on occasion.

Obama lied, soldiers died... Bailouts for Wall street were completely unneccesary... pork shovel ready projects, lol. Most of it was waste and wasn't stimulative at all...Remember those unemployment projections as justification lol...guy is a full o'shait

Lets remember in the thick of it, Barry didn't care about the economy, he cared about healthcare and social entitlments.

I said W.