Sign in to follow this  
ICEMAN

Let's pick-up the pace, boys.

This Mock feels like it is just dragging this year. At the pace that we are going, this is going to take more than 3 weeks in order to complete. I don't think that it is too much to ask for people to at least check-in first thing in the morning (8:00AM CST is what Mike set the daily start time at) in order to bang-out a bunch of picks. I realize that everyone has other things that they need to take care of during the day, but we need to get this thing moving!

ICEMAN

Agree. Committing to this mock is a statement of your inclination to be active within it. :thumbsup:

I thought we were supposed to mimic the NFL labor negotiations

I thought we were supposed to mimic the NFL labor negotiations

:o :nono:

The first 2 days, we had 20 selections made each day. Yesterday really sucked, I think like 11 selections all day.

At 20/day it would take about 10 days to complete.

I am gone for a couple of hours this morning and was hoping I could make my selections before I leave, but again, it is taking it's dear ol' time again!

Usually the joke is the season is going to start before the draft is finished...

but....

yea...

Agree. Committing to this mock is a statement of your inclination to be active within it. :thumbsup:

You were here for Robb's pick?? :dunno:

edited to say I wasn't angry just wondered where you went??? Thanks for taking a moment and picking during your busy weekend Ray! :thumbsup:

i dont rememeber the june mock going this fast last year.

9 rounds in one week. and at this pace we will be into round 11 by monday. Should be done by wednesday.

i dont rememeber the june mock going this fast last year.

9 rounds in one week. and at this pace we will be into round 11 by monday. Should be done by wednesday.

....and it is truly the way it should go with this group! I wish the June group re-mocked in July and August. I think we'd even learn more. :ninja:

I'd be game. Especially if we could have different draft positions.

This. Even if the 4 spot is fun.

I participate in the JetDoc Mock also, that is usually coming up. Not sure about this year though.

I participate in the JetDoc Mock also, that is usually coming up. Not sure about this year though.

That mock always preceded this mock and this is the second year in a row it has been skipped.

truer words have never been typed! :P

:lol:

Ray is going to be a little red-faced when he gets in this morning. I cannot imagine that he realized that he was on the clock during that entire conversation.

:lol:

Ray is going to be a little red-faced when he gets in this morning. I cannot imagine that he realized that he was on the clock during that entire conversation.

Uhm....why? :unsure: Because I did not make a pick at 10PM, really? :rolleyes: Sometimes, and this is one of those times, you all are as bad a wimmen..... :doh:

Actually, Clash picked at 5:31. For the next two hours following that pick, you were engaged in a conversation with WW, JScott and myself (and random comments elsewhere), before leaving without making a pick. The entire time that we were discussing kickers, you were on the clock. Not 10:00pm. 5:30. Just saying . . . and personally, I don't care. I do, however, think it funny.

Actually, Clash picked at 5:31. For the next two hours following that pick, you were engaged in a conversation with WW, JScott and myself (and random comments elsewhere) while making dinner for your kids then taking them to lacrosse practice followed by dropping one off at another house for a school-ending party and helping your parents move their new furniture into their house after being actively involved all day long, before leaving without making a pick. The entire time that we were discussing kickers, you were on the clock. Not 10:00pm. 5:30. Just saying . . . and personally, I don't care. I do, however, think it funny.

Fixed :thumbsup:

Uhm....why? :unsure: Because I did not make a pick at 10PM, really? :rolleyes: Sometimes, and this is one of those times, you all are as bad a wimmen..... :doh:

This was a lite moment Ray! :doh:

This was a lite momenet Ray! :doh:

:bench: