Sign in to follow this  
Saint Elistan

Bitcoin

I don't understand bitcoins at all, but I do understand in early 2014 the price of graphic cards shot through the roof (particularly AMD cards) because people were buying up all the available graphic cards for "bit coin mining" which has something to do with solving complex math problems (yeah I don't get it either). The demand has since dropped and prices are back to normal.

Okay...this topic also had Buvvalo Gravy mentioned.

Whats crazy is....we were talking about Bitcoin back in 2012.

Bitcoin: the hacker currency that's taking over the web

Global, private and untraceable, it's the monetary system of choice for libertarians, geeks, businesspeople and, apparently, drug kingpins

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jun/12/bitcoin-online-currency-us-government

Very interesting. First I've heard of this. The bolded is why the Government will destroy it, unfortunately.

At the time you posted this, Bitcoin was at £9.22, which is currently 12.99 USD.

Why didn't you tell us to buy?

Anyone who took a chance on fake money in 2011 and managed somehow to hold on til before this year is filthy stinking rich. Anyone who bought after this big explosion is now contemplating suicide. Funny how life works out.

Anyone who took a chance on fake money in 2011 and managed somehow to hold on til before this year is filthy stinking rich. Anyone who bought after this big explosion is now contemplating suicide. Funny how life works out.

So thats why we lost all the good posters? Made their millions and said fock this place lol

So thats why we lost all the good posters? Made their millions and said fock this place lol

This place is the shower drain of the internet. Eventually all thats left is cruddy gross hair in the pipe.

I started with about 4000 invested in December and it's down to 1300

That's good, right?

I started with about 4000 invested in December and it's down to 1300

That's good, right?

Mayfield Power and Electric vs. Jet Electro.

Bitcoin = Jet Electro. (Google "Jet Electro Leave it to Beaver")

TITCOIN - The first cryptocurrency to be nominated for a major adult industry award.

PETROCOIN - First cryptocurrency backed by Venezuela's reserves of oil. Yeah, that is $.

BITCOIN GOLD and BITCOIN DIAMOND....because all the cool names were already taken and this is all we could come up with.

:lol: Still can't believe that people bought into shitcoin.

Even though the hype got out of hand and the bubble popped cryptocurrency and blockchain has a future.

Even though the hype got out of hand and the bubble popped cryptocurrency and blockchain has a future.

:thumbsup:

I saw you on PSN yesterday my 1st time logging in for over a year

:thumbsup:

I saw you on PSN yesterday my 1st time logging in for over a year

Thankfully I have not been playing many video games lately and have some goodwill built up with my wife. Ever since Friday, April 6 I have been playing a little to many video games.

Thankfully I have not been playing many video games lately and have some goodwill built up with my wife. Ever since Friday, April 6 I have been playing a little to many video games.

I haven't played in over a year. I dove in and am playing SW Battlefront 2

1st tie fighter mission has me wanting to kill people.