Sign in to follow this  
BigDaddy1978

Help me pick a 5th keeper

12 team Keeper League that keeps 5 players. No PPR, but does count return yards and TDs.

Starting lineups is QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, IDP Defense

4 definite keepers are:

Mike Vick

Andre Johnson

Roddy White

Rashard Mendenhall

I need to keep 1 more player from this list:

Vernon Davis

Dez Bryant

Santonio Holmes

Stevie Johnson

Knowshon Moreno

D-Will

Thanks for the help

12 team Keeper League that keeps 5 players. No PPR, but does count return yards and TDs.

4 definite keepers are:

Mike Vick

Andre Johnson

Roddy White

Rashard Mendenhall

Vernon Davis

Dez Bryant

Santonio Holmes

Stevie Johnson

Knowshon Moreno

D-Will

Thanks for the help

I'd keep Vernon, TE is a weird position to draft and to keep a very solid guy who you wont have to worry about is key in my books..

also with Roddy and AJ you have of the top 5 recievers so throwing back dez, holmes and johnson should be a no brainer..

D-will is intriquing but untill the cba is figured out who knows what next year will hold for him..

Moreno would a very close second to davis for me.. I think the majority will say to keep him..but I value a no brainer TE to plug in week to week more than most

4 definite keepers are:

Mike Vick

Andre Johnson

Roddy White

Rashard Mendenhall

Vernon Davis

Dez Bryant

Santonio Holmes

Stevie Johnson

Knowshon Moreno

D-Will

Thanks for the help

Does your league start 3 WR's? If so, I think Dez presents the best value right now. He is likely a late 3rd round/early 4th round pick. To put him next to Roddy and AJ would be a ridiculous WR trio. The return yards help his scoring also.

I would say Moreno, because you need a 2nd RB. But at this point I don't like what I'm hearing out of Denver. They don't view him as a feature back. I think that someone like Benson, Deangelo Williams, or even Michael Bush will be brought in to take the burden of the load, reducing Moreno to a 3rd down role. Deangelo is up in the air right now also. If he lands in the right spot, he could be a no brainer choice. But right now no one knows where he will end up.

I do like Vernon Davis, but I think there are several good TE options this year. I personally have VD ranked as my #5 TE, and in most leagues he likely wouldn't go until the 6th round. I can't see passing up the value of Dez (3rd/4th rounder) to keep a player that will likely get drafted in the 6th round or later.

Deanglo Williams, Holmes, Johnson in that order.

RB's are always worth more and D-Will should likely end up as the #1 RB somewhere.

Your solid at QB,WR and he would help solidify your RB corp somewhat. There are plenty of TE's that are viable so I would wait on TE.

i don't think either of your RB options are markedly better than what you can likely obtain once the draft begins.

id much rather keep Stevie Johnson or Santonio Holmes. Even though its non ppr and you have 2 good WR already, it pays to keep keeper worthy players off your opponents rosters. you also wont have to worry about WR AT ALL and can focus purely on drafting RB's.

I think Dez Bryant is an easy choice. He has far more upside than holmes or the Christ hater Johnson. Plus, if you keep 3 wrs like that, you'd be able to focus heavier on rb in the draft.