Sign in to follow this  
rwren

Can't open CCDB

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here. I downloaded the pre-2007 version. When I try to open the file, it prompts me to enable the macros, but when I do nothing happens. Excel is open but the spreadsheet is not open. hmm, feel pretty dumb right now ; )

Hi rwren. Not sure what might be the problem. I'll go download and see if I get the same issue. I did upload a new file today after I did the projection update. Perhaps something went wrong during the transfer.

I just downloaded and everything looks okay on my end with the download file. My next best guess is something happened to the file when you downloaded ... although odd it was well enough to ask you to enable macros. Can you try downloading again, and see if you get the same result?

I downloaded it again, but I'm still experiencing the same thing. I never use this version of Excel for Mac except for this program. Should the file be any specific location?

It shouldn't have to be in any particular location. What version of Excel do you have for your Mac?

It shouldn't have to be in any particular location. What version of Excel do you have for your Mac?

It's version 2004 for Mac

It's fixed! I completed a software update for Office and after the update, I am now able to open the file. Thanks for your help!

Cool! I'm glad you figured it out, and thanks for letting me know so I can tell others if they have the same experience.

Cool! I'm glad you figured it out, and thanks for letting me know so I can tell others if they have the same experience.

I'm glad to be everyone's test case. Here again are my specs.

Macbook Pro running Snow Leopard

MS Office /Excel 2004 for Mac