Sign in to follow this  
DeaLerZ

Free Agent/Trade Tracker

Bengals come to terms with Bruce Gradkowski. From his Tampa days, he's 100% familiar with that West Coast offense. Depending on Andy Dalton's progress, Bruce might end up being the starter and a decent #2 QB in larger leagues.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82107473/article/bengals-pick-veteran-gradkowski-as-rookie-qb-daltons-tutor

WR/KR Brad Smith to the Bills, 4 year 15 million deal.

Linkage

Anybody have a twitter account? If you do, ask Chad Ochocinco if he's going to change his name back to Chad Johnson. I thought he was.

Anybody have a twitter account?

It's the only way to follow this crazy free agency period. I started last year and its only gotten better this year. At work I have the Twitter feed on constant update on my screen watching the events unfold.

Looks like Brandon Jackson will be a Brown.

And Remi Ayodele signed with the Vikings....who could be big Pat's replacement.

Titans signed DT Shaun Smith.

LINK

On a semi-related note, the Titans also released DT Tony Brown yesterday. Brown dealt with some nagging injuries over the past couple years; however, if he can get healthy, he'd be a good addition to some team as part of a rotation.

According to FOX Sports' Alex Marvez, the Saints have signed Sproles to a four-year contract. NFL Network's Jason La Canfora is reporting that the deal is worth $14 million with $6 million guaranteed. Sproles, who spent his first six NFL seasons with the San Diego Chargers, caught a career-high 59 passes for 520 yards last year. Sproles also averaged 5.3 yards on 50 rushing attempts.

Sproles to Saints!!!!!!!!

San Diego Chargers running back Mike Tolbert will sign his restricted free-agent tender tomorrow, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune. The tender is worth $1.835 million. The Union-Tribune also wrote that Tolbert and the team could begin negotiations on a long-term deal at some point this season.

Tolbert to stay in SD

Nnamdi to Eagles

Joseph to Texans LINK

Ray Edwards to Falcons LINK

Agent for Cardinals G Deuce Lutui says reached 2-year deal in principle with Bengals. 2nd-round pick out of USC. Big, physical AFC North guy

Link

Not a great week for the Cards in my opinion (on the offensive side of things anyway), Lutui+Sendlein+Colledge up the middle could have given that running game a chance. Adding Colledge and letting Lutui get away is a lateral move and means AZ has at least two more moves to make to get its o-line in somewhat decent shape.

I wrote about Kolb in the blog; I don't think he's a bust by any stretch, but is he Schaub or even Cassel?

Jonnie Lee Higgins WR/Returner signed with the Philadelphia Eagles

As did Donald Lee. And Cullen Jenkins.

Titans re-sign OG/C Leroy Harris to a 2-year deal.

LINK

Reports are that the Titans have signed LB Barrett Ruud to a one-year deal.

LINK

(Also...the original post has LB Stephen Tulloch with the Titans, but that's a mixup. The team actually released Stephen Tulloch; and with the Ruud signing, it's EXTREMELY unlikely that they re-sign Tulloch.)

Updated Marion Barber III to Bears, Tim Hightower to Redskins, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie to Eagles, Antonio Cromartie Resigned by the Jets