Sign in to follow this  
The HeadHunters

Hate absentee managers and lucky champions? Read on...

Do you want to draft this Sunday? Come on in and join us!

$160 H2H redraft league with a twist.

$10 on the line each week

This "Every Game Counts" payout system is a much fairer way of rewarding good managers, and makes every week meaningful.

(All funds are held securely through League Safe and 100% paid out immediately following the season with no admin fees withheld.)

CHECK OUT HOW COOL AN IDEA THIS IS!!!

***Sick of posting a great season and getting nothing to show for it just because you didn't win the Championship?

SOLVED! Each week of the 16 week season, $10 of your $160 buy-in is on the line in a head to head matchup. Every win is worth $20.

***Tired of losing managers going "ghost ship" towards the end of the season and screwing up the standings?

SOLVED! So what if they are eliminated from the playoffs, they still have a chance to win $20 each week through Week 14 to keep them engaged.

***Tired of meaningless weeks at the beginning of the year when its hard to get too excited about a win or loss, and at the end of the year when you're probably already a lock to be in or out of the playoffs?

SOLVED! Every game has $20 on the line from beginning to end. All year excitement!!!

***Don't want to have to worry about collusive alliances?

SOLVED! It doesn't make sense financially to scuttle one team to help another if the scuttled team is going to lose money as fast as the benefiting team wins it.

***Still want the excitement of a playoff?

SOLVED! All the teams in the league still allocate $10 each week out of their $160 to the Week 15 & 16 four-team playoff pots to be forked over to the winners. So if we get a 14 team league (my goal) that would be $70 apiece for each week 15 winner, plus $140 to the Champ (including their $10 antes)

******************* If you're interested in more details about league points scoring or have any questions, go ahead and email me at Eric_Bass@yahoo.com while there are still a few spots left. No matter what, good luck to all of you guys and gals this year!!! **************

got 8 officially in. We've met the minimum so it's GAME ON! Still got room for more though. I'd like to get 12-14 if possible to make it more competitive. Go ahead and email me and I'll squeeze you in before we max out!

got 8 officially in. We've met the minimum so it's GAME ON! Still got room for more though. I'd like to get 12-14 if possible to make it more competitive. Go ahead and email me and I'll squeeze you in before we max out!

Sent you an email....