nikki2200

Real or Fake?

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer Real or Fake Boobs?

• Real (Even if they are small)
    • Real (Only if they are a decent size)
    • Fake
    • Like them both equally

Medstudent's thread made me curious because some of you said you didn't really like fake boobies. So many women are getting them now. I always kind of thought men probably preferred real ones.

Also, I think when women get giant fake boobs it makes them look fat if they don't wear skin tight clothing - like at work - because they are disproportionate to their size and make them look bigger all over.

Discuss.

Need a pair to judge first. Ready set go Nikki.

I don't think men are all that picky. If they like you, as long as you have a pair it's all good.

Need a pair to judge first. Ready set go Nikki.

:lol: I kinda already did show them here. You musta missed it.

:lol: I kinda already did show them here. You musta missed it.

No I saw it. Just wasn't exciting.

I prefer the appearance of fakes for the most part; there are some exceptions.

I prefer the feel of real ones.....

Whats that old saying? "More than a bucketful is a waste."

Easiest pole ever. :dunno:

Real in all cases. :thumbsup:

Nipple size and responsiveness, and overall body shape and sexiness are way more important. :banana:

Where's the "Don't Care" option

:thumbsup:

As long as they're not pocket boobs (the ones that point east/west and seem to grow out of a chicks armpits), saggers, huge areolas or just generally weird looking I'm happy.

Nipple size and responsiveness, and overall body shape and sexiness are way more important. :banana:

I agree on all counts, with the following disclaimer: I am comparing them to ones I know are fake. It is quite possible that there are women who have gotten small enhancements to increase or firm just a tad, and have fooled me into thinking that they are real and spectacular. :banana:

I actually prefer small taters.

We kindly ask that you keep yer peenus preferences out of the Real or Fake thread, sir.

I'd rather play with small reals than fakies. The fakes don't feel right and lay funny. They bounce funny too when a chick is, um, bouncing.

Rock what God gave you, and rock em proud. :thumbsup:

thus far, i'm the only vote for the fakes. i don't appreciate them overly enhanced, but "nice" real ones are rare, (though are to be appreciated when found).

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Fake ###### usually look stupid as hell.

What is fake is your responses. As fake as girls saying they like nice guys with sense of humour. Really? 1 voter went

with liking fake tatas? Pfffft. I'm sure all of you knuckleheads were watching Baywatch when you were younger and whacking

your weasels to Stephanie and not CJ. Right? Really? Who did everyone tune in for and why? Are so many women out there

really getting them done because their men hate em?

This is like me starting a: Do you watch pron? thread and getting 95% -No- votes. :rolleyes:

I didn't vote but I did want to weigh in on this subject.

First, it's a scientific fact that men who were breast-fed as babies are just so-so with these things once they are adults. But male babies who were not breast-fed grow up to be titty-crazy. And I can surmise that most of you fellows were bottle-fed.

Furthermore, women who have big knockers are treated as royalty by these bottle-fed guys and therefore never feel the need to be funny or smart or have any personality at all. Why would they when biguns are all they need.

Me = I like smart and funny girls and therefore the smaller breasted women are my choice.

But it's strange how this changes with the size. You see I dated a girl several years ago who was smart and funny and cool and with little ones. Maybe 34 A. So small that she decided to have implants. At age 30 she had 'em enlarged and guess what. She became dull and stupid and began to rely on the new Ds that she paid $ 5500 for. Completely changed her personality. So there!

Real. I don't like the way fake boobs feel. And a lot of them look pretty ridiculous too, like they sit way too high on the chick's chest (not that I like saggy boobs either) or they are just way too damn big for her body type. I have seen some good fake boob jobs but they are few and far between.

Some fakeys look good when the girl is clothed, but overall I far prefer reals and actually don't like massive jugs. The wife has nice perky Bs high up on the chest with great nips and I love em. They're also going to wear well. Chicks with D's or bigger may look good now but come 50 they'll be like tube socks full of dimes - no thanks!

Some fakeys look good when the girl is clothed, but overall I far prefer reals and actually don't like massive jugs. The wife has nice perky Bs high up on the chest with great nips and I love em. They're also going to wear well. Chicks with D's or bigger may look good now but come 50 they'll be like tube socks full of dimes - no thanks!

So you've seen your mom naked too.

So you've seen your mom naked too.

Tube socks full of dimes. :thumbsdown:

What is fake is your responses. As fake as girls saying they like nice guys with sense of humour. Really? 1 voter went

with liking fake tatas? Pfffft. I'm sure all of you knuckleheads were watching Baywatch when you were younger and whacking

your weasels to Stephanie and not CJ. Right? Really? Who did everyone tune in for and why? Are so many women out there

really getting them done because their men hate em?

This is like me starting a: Do you watch pron? thread and getting 95% -No- votes. :rolleyes:

Prefer <> dislike. It's like asking your kind if they prefer top or bottom.

This is as fake as the teets on that babe medstudent is going to nail.

she pray fo rear

she rearned guitar helo

:headbanger:

also, mine have sagged as i've gotten older. i am considering some surgical assistance... anyone wanna help out?

:cheers:

also, mine have sagged as i've gotten older. i am considering some surgical assistance... anyone wanna help out?

:cheers:

What are you offering ?