Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Welcome to the Forum

Which movie will I watch before bed tonight?

This is Spinal Tap, never saw it before.

Man this movie focking sucks. I can't believe it's so popular.

THanks Voltaire. Now that I am here, your daily dose of awesomeness has arrived. :headbanger:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

See, now this is a great movie. You had a better night than I did. Spinal Tap a cult classic, but I sure as fock am not in that cult. I had a hard time finding the humor and I never did finish watching it.

No matter, every so often, popular opinion throws me a movie that doesn't get it done for me.

I'm really behind on lifetime movie watching. Being poor my whole life, there were so many movies that I had wanted to see but never did because the habit was too expensive for me. But now with the internet and torrenting and the lax enforcement of copyright laws in China, I'll be able to spend the second half of my life making up for all the movies I missed in the first half. I'm way, way, way behind and am just now starting.

Spinal Tap is a lot more funny if you're really stoned. :thumbsup:

Speaking of stoned, I am wasted. :bandana:

Fear of a Black Hat is a much better mock-rockumentary about an NWA / Public Enemy type rap act. :thumbsup:

I'm on an old movie click right now.

Just saw Mr Smith Goes to Washington and M (a 1933 German murder classic that launched Peter Lorre's career two years before the Nazis came to power) for the first time.

Gone with the Wind, Bicycle Thieves, and Birth of a Nation are all on tap ... never saw any of them.