Sign in to follow this  
stvlknvl

undo draft pick causes error

So I am getting familiar w/ Draft buddy and tried to undo a draft pick and excel said "Compile error in hidden module: Module3, any idea on how to fix this?

Hi stvlknvl. I am not aware of an error with the Undo Draft Pick button. What version of Excel do you have, and are you on Windows or a Mac?

Hi stvlknvl. I am not aware of an error with the Undo Draft Pick button. What version of Excel do you have, and are you on Windows or a Mac?

I am on Mac and have 2004 office.

Haven't had any other reports of this, although I wonder how many people have tried it yet. I don't have a problem with it on my Mac/Excel, but the Excel is newer. Can you send me your file, saved right at the point it happens? There is one thing I want to check. We might have to go back and forth a bit by email to get this resolved, but we'll get it figured out. compiler@fftoday.com

I don't think I've received an email from stvlknvl yet. Can you send me yours, rabid swine?

Great. I just got it and emailed you back.

I think we might have a solution for this. I'm waiting for confirmation from rabid swine.

It works, right? Yep, use that one instead. You should be able to copy over your settings from the other 2.0 or 2.1 file. Use the copy league settings feature on the action tab.

So I got around to re-working up the league after I down loaded the fix now it crashes after the cells are calculated. I am at a loss.

You didn't upgrade your operating system to Lion by chance, did you?

You didn't upgrade your operating system to Lion by chance, did you?

No Mac osx 10. 4. 11, sorry to be such a bother.

Sorry this has been such a bother for you!

I just don't get it, because only 2 people have had this happen, which is surprising in itself. Now it is solved for the other guy but not on yours. Very strange. Are updates available for your version of Excel? I think you can check for updates under the Help menu.

Sorry this has been such a bother for you!

I just don't get it, because only 2 people have had this happen, which is surprising in itself. Now it is solved for the other guy but not on yours. Very strange. Are updates available for your version of Excel? I think you can check for updates under the Help menu.

I will, just remember I really like the CC/DB, & understand things like this happen.