Sign in to follow this  
Bishop82

Draft Pick Discussion Thread

wait.... i didnt look at the draft page but if titansbucs got jennings in round 2 that means..... i got Fitzgerald in round 2?!?!?!?! (jennings was my predraft after fitz)

sweet. i assumed that was voltaires predraft.

you guys are awful at this. ;)

Does MJD get extra points for only playing on one leg? :D

No.

But he's real good in PPR if he's healthy and he's more healthy now than he was last year.

I'm not in this to mock draft the players that the average draft position tells me to take, fellas.

I'm here to kick your sheep asses.

I'm not in this to mock draft the players that the average draft position tells me to take, fellas.

:doublethumbsup:

southcarolina, i like your start :thumbsup:

wait, that was too friendly.

you'll fuck it up in the next few rounds :bandana:

2.10 22. Flaming Secretaries Gore, Frank SFO RB Fri Aug 12 11:31:14 p.m. ET 2011

Seems like a steal. I was drooling at the thought of getting him with the next pick.

2.10 22. Flaming Secretaries Gore, Frank SFO RB Fri Aug 12 11:31:14 p.m. ET 2011

Seems like a steal. I was drooling at the thought of getting him with the next pick.

its a steal if he plays a full season. already having a top RB i might have passed him up at 3.5

Titansbucsbearsohmy - nice pick of Austin. i likely would have taken him. i'll settle for Wallace.

I can respect that. :cheers:

Ive got picks made for my picks at #35 and #38. I dont think i can accurately make a list to get me back to #59, so if the draft gets that far, you guys will have to wait until i get home from work tonight around 730 EST. Sorry in advance.

Amazing pick. What a fall. :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

its a steal if he plays a full season. already having a top RB i might have passed him up at 3.5

Titansbucsbearsohmy - nice pick of Austin. i likely would have taken him. i'll settle for Wallace.

I think MJD was a good risk reward pick there. I had him at the top of my preselect list. Sure, he may not play, but if he does, he may well be top 5 in a PPR.

Austin Meh. This draft is killing me. So many steals that just don't make it to me. :doh:

7 qb's gone through pick 4.1... not sure i get it with the scoring.

7 qb's gone through pick 4.1... not sure i get it with the scoring.

I hear you.

I really didn't want a QB in the 3rd. Was not planning on that at all. I just didn't feel comfortable with what was left. NOBODY was left that I felt was worthy of a 3rd round pick. So I blame it on this league's drafting skills. :P

###### it southcarolina... you make a pick, knowing you are going to pick again three picks later. Would it kill you to make a three pick preset list?!? :wall:

Actually, THAT pick was made from the pre-draft list. He hasn't been on in a while.

###### it southcarolina... you make a pick, knowing you are going to pick again three picks later. Would it kill you to make a three pick preset list?!? :wall:

I swear i did. I swear.

My list still has 4 names on it. I dont know why it didnt pick.

I swear i did. I swear.

You have to rank them for each and every round. It's more trouble than it's worth.

I swear i did. I swear.

You have my premission to go ahead and log in now and make that pick. :thumbsup:

I did not know that.

How do i do that?

Same place you made the others. However, at the bottom of that page there is a menu you can bring up for each round.

The pick is in. Sorry.

Don't sweat it man. I was just focking around. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Same place you made the others. However, at the bottom of that page there is a menu you can bring up for each round.

The MFL software is a focking convoluted mess.

EDIT: I dont see this option.

I know. In another league I am in, we have used it for a few years. Picking up waivers is a focking nightmare the way we have it set up.

EDIT: I dont see this option.

From the main page of the site, click on Enter your Draft Picks now.

Once there, you can select your picks for your next pick. Below the Save my picks button, it reads:

Not sure what to do? Follow the steps below:

1.From the "Player To Add:" list, select the player you would like to draft.

2.Click on the "Add to List>" button.

3.Repeat steps 1 and 2 above for any pick you'd like to attempt in this round. Keep in mind, the more picks you specifiy, the better your chances of getting a player.

4.Once you're done, you may change the priority order for your picks using the "Move Pick Up" and "Move Pick Down" buttons. Or, you may remove a pick by clicking on the "<Remove From List" button.

5.Now that your picks are prioritized, click on the "Save These Picks and Continue" button to get confirmation of your picks.

6.Optionally, if you'd like to make additional picks for this round or other rounds, you will be given the opportunity to make those picks at this time.

Right underneath all of this, you can see the little box that says the the current round(Example----Rd 5) and then a now button. That is where you select the round.

I was really hoping I could nab Bradshaw as my RB2. Damn you heavyset! :angry:

Bradshaw wasnt getting by me in any case. :) I would have much rathered get Bradshaw and Blount than Blount and Ingram.

From the main page of the site, click on Enter your Draft Picks now.

Once there, you can select your picks for your next pick. Below the Save my picks button, it reads:

Not sure what to do? Follow the steps below:

1.From the "Player To Add:" list, select the player you would like to draft.

2.Click on the "Add to List>" button.

3.Repeat steps 1 and 2 above for any pick you'd like to attempt in this round. Keep in mind, the more picks you specifiy, the better your chances of getting a player.

4.Once you're done, you may change the priority order for your picks using the "Move Pick Up" and "Move Pick Down" buttons. Or, you may remove a pick by clicking on the "<Remove From List" button.

5.Now that your picks are prioritized, click on the "Save These Picks and Continue" button to get confirmation of your picks.

6.Optionally, if you'd like to make additional picks for this round or other rounds, you will be given the opportunity to make those picks at this time.

Right underneath all of this, you can see the little box that says the the current round(Example----Rd 5) and then a now button. That is where you select the round.

OK i found it.....i mean seriously its this little focking link crammed in the middle of a billion other little doohickeys and im supposed to use my psychic powers to know its there? FOCK!

OK i found it.....i mean seriously its this little focking link crammed in the middle of a billion other little doohickeys and im supposed to use my psychic powers to know its there? FOCK!

:lol: :lol: It's a b1tch. Only reason I know where it is at is because I have had 3 years on MFL's website.

Its cool SC. You are way too nice for the geek club btw. You need to start throwing some elbows around.

Im pretty badass in real life, i dont feel the need to bully people online to feel good about myself. Like some people.

:) :P

i dont feel the need to bully people online to feel good about myself. Like some people.

In that case, maybe you would fit in better at a different forearm. ;)

:o OUCH!!

No...they've all asked me to leave. This is my last resort. I got no place else to go :shrug: :sulk:

:o OUCH!!

It was meant to be a dig at the Geek Club, not southcarolina. How's he supposed to relate to a bunch of people who like to bully other losers online?

It was meant to be a dig at the Geek Club, not southcarolina. How's he supposed to relate to a bunch of people who like to bully other losers online?

:nono: Hey now, the Geek Club rules.

I can't believe I'm the one that wanted to use MFL and I'm the one drafting out of the forum. :wall:

I've no idea what's going on. It's not just this league either, I've got this problem in other leagues too. Maddening.

I can't believe I'm the one that wanted to use MFL and I'm the one drafting out of the forum. :wall:

I've no idea what's going on. It's not just this league either, I've got this problem in other leagues too. Maddening.

You're on the clock, if you need me to pick for you...

who would take the bus when there is a bentley for free? or something to that effect.

Here are the picks since your last pick, hope it helps

4.05 41.Voltaire Collie, Austin IND WR

4.06 42.Shotsup Gates, Antonio SDC TE

4.07 43.Bishop82 Bryant, Dez DAL WR

4.08 44.WhiteWonder Jones, Felix DAL RB

4.09 45.Titans&Bucs&Bearsohmy! Welker, Wes NEP WR

4.10 46.Flaming Secretaries Williams, Mike TBB WR

4.11 47.GoColts Witten, Jason DAL TE

4.12 48.FeelingMN Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

5.01 49.FeelingMN Finley, Jermichael GBP TE

5.02 50.GoColts Wells, Chris ARI RB

5.03 51.Flaming Secretaries Lloyd, Brandon DEN WR