Sign in to follow this  
lilsug

CC/DB combine WR / TE

I have set my league's to combine WR and TE by checking the box, but the cheatsheet is not combining the positions. What do I need to do?

I am having the same issue. I have the number of starting TEs set to 0 and WRs set to 2 (with 0 TE backups and 1 WR backup).

I have tried setting the flag to No and then Yes again, as well as re-trying the compile action.

I'm using CC/DB version 2.0 with the latest projections update and Excel 2010.

Hey guys. This was an issue with the version 2.0. Slipped through both versions until we realized. Please download the latest, version 2.1, and this issue should be correct. Or, actually, you could fix it yourself as it is a fairly easy fix. One second while I find the post on that...

Here it is:

Now a few people have brought this up and one person sent me their file, I see now the Combine WR + TE option just isn't working like it is supposed to. Sorry about that. I'll have to fix this and upload a new file. Or... try this in your existing file so you don't need to download again and input your keepers or draft picks again...

1. Choose Format > Sheet > Unhide > calcs

2. Start Find / Replace and in the Find box put CombineWRTE=TRUE. In the Replace box put CombineWRTE="yes". Hit Replace All

3. Hide the calcs tab

That should do it. Hit Compile Cheatsheets for the changes to take effect. Now are WR and TE properly combined on the offense tab (there should not be any players in the TE section on the offense tab)?

The only other thing changed in version 2.1 was the print areas, so the cheatsheets print easier.

Thanks, that fixed it for me! I'll have to search down more topics in the future before submitting :)