Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Brand new Free Dynasty League

I'll set up the site now.

Here it is. It should be setup in the next few mins.

http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/61199

All teams have the same password: oicu812

Be sure to change the password when you take control of your team.

Time is a bit short so the draft can start immediately and I'll set up the site now. I expect you to feel some urgency considering week one is near. Still, we won't turn on the timer until round two and since I provided no notice of us starting so soon, I don't intend to get fed up for at least 48 hours.

Make sure I see you around. This first round is critical to save your spot. I'd love to have Bill E. participate. But he's the 15th man in a 14 team league. I've got a really itchy trigger finger to include Bill, so don't let it come at your expense.

I was just too late but let me know if there ends up being room. I would even donate a prize for the winner. PM me if something changes. Thanks.

BE

Missed out as well. Keep us all informed if another one opens up! :-)

I need an email from everyone who is participating in the dynasty league who has NOT yet signed up on the MFL site. If you have already joined the league site then don't worry about giving me your email. This is just to get everyone signed up on the site ASAP so we can get the slow draft underway. You can either post the email here or (if you don't like posting it publicly) just PM me with the email so I can send you an invite.

Thanks,

Gordon Freeman (The Empire Strikes Back)