Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Kendall Hunter - shhhh - who? what position?

9/105/1 Long one tonight is a 53 yard td jaunt

especially if you're a dynasty type of guy

He's been #6 on my rookie draft board for 2 weeks now. I think he's got potential to be a top 20 guy when, not if, Gore is either hurt or done in SF. Of course, here he goes making himself visible to everyone already! Can't he just wait until I draft him?

He graduated from John Tyler High School, Tyler, Texas......Same as Earl Campbell... ;)

He graduated from John Tyler High School, Tyler, Texas......Same as Earl Campbell... ;)

played at the same college as Barry Sanders and would've broken his single game record if it would've been any other coach besides Mike Gundy. Yes Mike Gundy was the QB when Barry was on the team. He was protecting that record ;)

Not really high on smurf running backs in the NFL, but can't argue with that 4.46 speed.

what is MJD?

I love how everyone seems to be falling in love with Kendall Hunter, based on his long touchdown against the Raiders scrubs in a preseason game.

Go ahead and waste a draft pick on him. For him to get serious playing time, not only would Gore have to get hurt, but he'd also have to beat out Anthony Dixon (who averaged 4.4 ypc against the Raiders' first team). Both Dixon and Hunter will get some carries as the 49ers try to preserve their franchise back. But don't get carried away.

The kid does know how to pass block, though:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/08/21/SPO41KQ2T0.DTL&type=49ers

I love how everyone seems to be falling in love with Kendall Hunter, based on his long touchdown against the Raiders scrubs in a preseason game.

Go ahead and waste a draft pick on him. For him to get serious playing time, not only would Gore have to get hurt, but he'd also have to beat out Anthony Dixon (who averaged 4.4 ypc against the Raiders' first team). Both Dixon and Hunter will get some carries as the 49ers try to preserve their franchise back. But don't get carried away.

The kid does know how to pass block, though:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/08/21/SPO41KQ2T0.DTL&type=49ers

...and that never happens.